Welcome To aBlackWeb

WWE King and Queen of the Ring 👑🇸🇦 (5/25/24)

Added to Calendar: 05-25-24

Is Ortons knee really fucked tho?

that ending seemed off. Not sure if they did this just to keep them both looking strong or what.

I like how Gunther isn't wearing the crown. It falls perfect wit his character. Treating it like a trophy he's about to put in his display at home.

Random thought: Orton been a babyface for years now but I wonder what the planned payoff to RKBro was supposed to be and if he'd be a heel right now if Riddle wasn't a junkie

they were suppose to fight at Summerslam that same year Orton went down wit the injury

Aww shyt. Ok I can see Drew winning. Then facing Gunther at SS..and I dunno where to go.

Cuz are they gonna pull the trigger wit Gunther winning the title at SS?

I bet the flight to and from saudi feel so different now that the wrestlers don’t gotta worry about getting held hostage over bad deals.

I bet they love the new corporate feel

I bet the flight to and from saudi feel so different now that the wrestlers don’t gotta worry about getting held hostage over bad deals.

I bet they love the new corporate feel

I still wanna know the details on that. Who tried to screw who? Lol

Aww shyt. Ok I can see Drew winning. Then facing Gunther at SS..and I dunno where to go.

Cuz are they gonna pull the trigger wit Gunther winning the title at SS?

I think Punk winning Money in the Bank and snatching that belt from somebody at Summerslam.

Hmm

Drew vs Guntha at summerslam and not Punk?
Can't see that happening. I think Punk fucks over Drew again at Clash at the Castle and Priest retains. Now what could happen is maybe:

A) Punk vs Drew at MITB and it goes to a no contest. That turns into NoDQ at SS.
B) Or both Punk & Drew screw over each other out of winning the briefcase in the MITB match that leads into a SS match.

Can't see that happening. I think Punk fucks over Drew again at Clash at the Castle and Priest retains. Now what could happen is maybe:

A) Punk vs Drew at MITB and it goes to a no contest. That turns into NoDQ at SS.
B) Or both Punk & Drew screw over each other out of winning the briefcase in the MITB match.

I think Drew vs Punk gotta lead WM tho right? Cuz I can see Gunther winning MITB (or EC), and then winning at WM.

BUT...you also gotta think about a possible Priest vs Finn feud for the title also. So many damn scenarios. Lol

Is Ortons knee really fucked tho?

that ending seemed off. Not sure if they did this just to keep them both looking strong or what.

I doubt it. That finish was great. We don’t always need a power move sequence leading to the finisher. This finish worked because it’s old vs young, injured vs fresh. We all know Gunther’s power and ability, so him stealing one off of Orton’s deteriorating body was better than the predictable.

I think most of us didn’t pick Liv. I almost did but decided not to bc it didn’t feel like it was gonna happen and my against the grain picks fail 97% of the time. Oh well.

I think Drew vs Punk gotta lead WM tho right? Cuz I can see Gunther winning MITB (or EC), and then winning at WM.

BUT...you also gotta think about a possible Priest vs Finn feud for the title also. So many damn scenarios. Lol
By Gunther winning KOTR and getting a Word Title shot for SS I can't see Gunther losing that match and he's overdue (IMHO) for a World Title run. The thing is whoever beats Priest is probably going to be in for a short run.

I think Rollins vs Punk is going to be the WM 41 match.

If Drew wins at Clash at the Castle he might have another short title run because I don't see McIntyre vs Gunther II at SummerSlam again. Drew beats Priest. Punk costs Drew the title before SS, Priest vs Gunther - Gunther wins after Balor costs Priest the title and kicks him out of JD.

Back