Welcome To aBlackWeb

WWE King and Queen of the Ring 👑🇸🇦 (5/25/24)

Added to Calendar: 05-25-24

You got some nerve considering the last champ before Cody
Roman was overcoming odds with HELP this motherfucker Cody had the odds stacked against him, took a brass knuckles shot to the ribs, a lowbrow, a frog splash through a table and a frogsplshh in the ring + some other shit in between and still won. I mean I knew he was going over but got damn. You ain't gotta make have him go through all that just to put him over

Roman was overcoming odds with HELP this motherfucker Cody had the odds stacked against him, took a brass knuckles shot to the ribs, a lowbrow, a frog splash through a table and a frogsplshh in the ring + some other shit in between and still won. I mean I knew he was going over but got damn. You ain't gotta make have him go through all that just to put him over

The era of the Super Babyface is here bruh. Embrace it.

This what they've been building him to be after his loss to Roman at WM. Overcoming the odds. Hard times like his daddy.

You can’t be surprised. Dude the face of the company now. Every so called “face of WWE” has been booked this way rather you wanna believe it or not. From Hogan to Austin to everyone else.

This is the best way to handle a botch....I ain't think Randy shoulders were supposed to be up.... But they are handling it amazingly... And it definitely builds investment

I think Orton might of legit been fucked up. Unless it was a good sell it looked like he was in legit pain when he got rolled up

Gunther vs Randy in a feud leading up to Clash at the Castle makes too much sense. Keeps em both busy.

Which leads to my next point, the brand extension already has proved to be useless once again.

Back