Welcome To aBlackWeb

WWE King and Queen of the Ring 👑🇸🇦 (5/25/24)

Added to Calendar: 05-25-24

66B81952-3614-40E6-AE90-2F9A6F25913B.jpeg.d4d4d71bb21d834df2b8b9fd06d89467.jpeg

Gunther gets his opponents to have their most exciting match. Orton gets his opponents to have their most boring match. Let's see what happens here...

I really dont know who taking this shit here....

I feel like its gone be Orton man just cus Cody/Gunther seems like more of a mania match while Orton and Cody seems more fitting for Summerslamm w/ a ORton heel turn

also if theres anybody else who Gunther could fall to without too many ppl being mad it'd be Orton. Theres no shame in a loss to him as long as he been in the business

Anyone thinks Randy wins KOTR to set up Orton vs Rhodes at SummerSlam?

I mean if Gunther wins KOTR does anyone still see Daimen Priest as World Champion by then? I could see Drew winning the World Title back at Clash at the Castle but I'm not sure when it is...

Does HHH go w/Priest vs Gunther for SummerSlam? It would be an interesting match.

I really dont know who taking this shit here....

I feel like its gone be Orton man just cus Cody/Gunther seems like more of a mania match while Orton and Cody seems more fitting for Summerslamm w/ a ORton heel turn

also if theres anybody else who Gunther could fall to without too many ppl being mad it'd be Orton. Theres no shame in a loss to him as long as he been in the business

...this.

It's either way for me. I got Gunther winning based off the fact that his trajectory is still rising. Cody vs Gunther would be too soon imo. But it's not like they could do a Part 2 at WM.

I think Orton still has unfinished bidness wit the BL.

Back