Welcome To aBlackWeb

WWE King and Queen of the Ring 👑🇸🇦 (5/25/24)

Added to Calendar: 05-25-24

Imma need these countries to start giving credit to France for their intense sing a long to Randy's intro music

I really dont know who taking this shit here....

I feel like its gone be Orton man just cus Cody/Gunther seems like more of a mania match while Orton and Cody seems more fitting for Summerslamm w/ a ORton heel turn

also if theres anybody else who Gunther could fall to without too many ppl being mad it'd be Orton. Theres no shame in a loss to him as long as he been in the business
I think technically it'd be Gunther and Priest right? Or whoever is the champ on Raw at SS. I always saw Gunther and LA Knight winning the World/US titles at Summerslam tho but I didn't see 2 heels winning both tournaments.

Would be cool to check off Orton's list but King Gunther feels like the move.

I really dont know who taking this shit here....

I feel like its gone be Orton man just cus Cody/Gunther seems like more of a mania match while Orton and Cody seems more fitting for Summerslamm w/ a ORton heel turn

also if theres anybody else who Gunther could fall to without too many ppl being mad it'd be Orton. Theres no shame in a loss to him as long as he been in the business
Nah, the winner challenge for their brands title so Gunther going for the Raw title

I think technically it'd be Gunther and Priest right? Or whoever is the champ on Raw at SS. I always saw Gunther and LA Knight winning the World/US titles at Summerslam tho but I didn't see 2 heels winning both tournaments.

Would be cool to check off Orton's list but King Gunther feels like the move.
Shit is built just for him. He got the perfect character for it + KOTR work best when the winner is a heel

I went with Orton and im now thinking i fucked up lmao

Guntha makes much more sense fr... but that Cody/Orton match is still right there too

Random thought: Orton been a babyface for years now but I wonder what the planned payoff to RKBro was supposed to be and if he'd be a heel right now if Riddle wasn't a junkie

Love that they arent ignoring that Orton has a bad back. Also could be another sign of guntha winning cus if he hit them triple powerbombs it's over

Back