Welcome To aBlackWeb

Wrong or Right? Restaurant owner shuts down twerk session

Wrong or Right

• Total voters
spoke with my wife about this.

Her take is he should play jazz and blues if he wants a classy joint.

I said folks need to stop acting like they would do this at a white establishment.

Honestly don't care how he addressed the situation so long as he don't talk to folks like that directly then I won't complain about that.

spoke with my wife about this.

Her take is he should play jazz and blues if he wants a classy joint.

I said folks need to stop acting like they would do this at a white establishment.

Honestly don't care how he addressed the situation so long as he don't talk to folks like that directly then I won't complain about that.

We can play hip hop and still be classy.

You making it sound like that music is only for acting a fool.

lurk thread might be thread of the year too
giphy.gif

We can play hip hop and still be classy.

You making it sound like that music is only for acting a fool.

"I" don't have a problem with whatever music he plays. that was the wife that made that complaint. I feel like his business his rules. no one forcing folks to eat there.

"I" don't have a problem with whatever music he plays. that was the wife that made that complaint. I feel like his business his rules. no one forcing folks to eat there.
i agree..i just think if you gonna play twerk music it's hella weird of you to then proceed on a rant about respectability in twerking.. like is your restaurant a social experiment? then today they got a video going around of him on the table dancing so he just look even more goofy smh.

i agree..i just think if you gonna play twerk music it's hella weird of you to then proceed on a rant about respectability in twerking.. like is your restaurant a social experiment? then today they got a video going around of him on the table dancing so he just look even more goofy smh.

Did you see a dance floor?

Back