Welcome To aBlackWeb

Wrong or Right? Restaurant owner shuts down twerk session

Wrong or Right

• Total voters
i agree..i just think if you gonna play twerk music it's hella weird of you to then proceed on a rant about respectability in twerking.. like is your restaurant a social experiment? then today they got a video going around of him on the table dancing so he just look even more goofy smh.

can you post it? I havent seen it

And he didn't just make that shit up when it happened.. It was sitting in him for a minute and he used that opportunity.

Like I said I've dealt with worse and made less if a scene. The nigga was a clown who wanted this attention
Yea but where you dealt with worse people was it a upscale place or just a regular bar on some cheers shit?
Not sure where the disconnect is at but yall willing to die on this hill for no real valid reason. It boils down to this you shouldn't be told how to act in a nice place.
Feels like things like that you say to a child if you go somewhere and you tell em aye while we in this store don't touch nothing. Why you got to tell grown folks not to twerk at a nice restaurant?

Yea but where you dealt with worse people was it a upscale place or just a regular bar on some cheers shit?
Not sure where the disconnect is at but yall willing to die on this hill for no real valid reason. It boils down to this you shouldn't be told how to act in a nice place.
Feels like things like that you say to a child if you go somewhere and you tell em aye while we in this store don't touch nothing. Why you got to tell grown folks not to twerk at a nice restaurant?
they wouldn'tve twerked if the nigga wasn't blasting twerk music :shrug2:

Yeah let's blame rap music for suppose "grown" people standing and dancing on furniture.
nah on furniture i don't agree with.. his rant wasn't about on furniture tho.. his rant was about twerking..im just saying if you bring a thirsty nigga a glass of water you can't get mad when he drinks it... you don't want women to twerk? don't play twerk music in your spot ??‍♂️

it's like if your woman goes out and acts a fool.. that's on you as a man.. it's always the man's fault.. having a business is like having a woman.. if he felt so opinionated about twerking he would've alleviated all that by not having a whole dj play twerk music.

Back