Welcome To aBlackWeb

Wrong or Right? Restaurant owner shuts down twerk session

Wrong or Right

• Total voters
niggas comparing twerking to robbing and selling drugs.
Nah homie. The argument that you are supporting is that certain music encourages certain behavior. With that said, you might as well not play anything, cause if you play classical music I may Waltz on the furniture . If you play smooth jazz I may fuck the waitress. If you play country, I may line dance with my six shooter in hand. If you play rock I may start a mosh pit. Therefore if twerk music played, twerking will ensue.This is the logic you support.

Nah homie. The argument that you are supporting is that certain music encourages certain behavior. With that said, you might as well not play anything, cause if you play classical music I may Waltz on the furniture . If you play smooth jazz I may fuck the waitress. If you play country, I may line dance with my six shooter in hand. If you play rock I may start a mosh pit. Therefore if twerk music played, twerking will ensue.This is the logic you support.
not at all.. you're assuming i think that behavior is ok..im only being realistic..if im running a restaurant and i feel so strongly about twerking as dude does.. why would i play music... not even play music but have a whole dj playing music that would even make you consider twerking? it starts there for me... even the owner said he won't play certain music anymore.. everybody don't respect themselves.. everybody wasn't raised right.. if im that opinionated to the point where i get emotional and have to disrespect the whole restaurant, im not encouraging the behavior by choosing the song for them to do it too.

not at all.. you're assuming i think that behavior is ok..im only being realistic..if im running a restaurant and i feel so strongly about twerking as dude does.. why would i play music... not even play music but have a whole dj playing music that would even make you consider twerking? it starts there for me... even the owner said he won't play certain music anymore.. everybody don't respect themselves.. everybody wasn't raised right.. if im that opinionated to the point where i get emotional and have to disrespect the whole restaurant, im not encouraging the behavior by choosing the song for them to do it too.

:bruh2:

@AP21 double entendre don’t even ask me how

Back