Welcome To aBlackWeb

Wrong or Right? Restaurant owner shuts down twerk session

Wrong or Right

• Total voters
What I dont understand is you being ok with being chastised by a stranger and letting ya ole lady be talked down on

But hey, its his spot so he can disrespect you right?

Point in anybody post that said this.

Just find 1

Guess what man, life don't always turn out as you want and expect. Deal with it

Just say you hate twerking and keep it moving man. The world will continue to revolve

lol It seems like you're the one having a problem dealing with the fact that everyone doesn't want to see with that shit as much as you. It's all good man. Just get your meals at strip clubs. I'm sure some of them have good food.

Point in anybody post that said this.

Just find 1
In due time

Maybe tonight maybe a month from now. But tge receipts are in this very thread

lol It seems like you're the one having a problem dealing with the fact that everyone doesn't want to see with that shit as much as you. It's all good man. Just get your meals at strip clubs. I'm sure some of them have good food.
No

good lawd dude.

you getting pussy referring to ladies as bitches all willy nilly?

yet me wanting a lady to be classy in public is a problem?

i see why trump was president.

it has no correlation bruh....just none

happy holidays
bitch is a term of endearment depending on how you use it..and again bro it's not about being classy.. if you get a dj to play dancing music you can't be upset when people dance..i don't get how that's not understandable.

Niggas deadass ok with niggas disrespecting black owned businesses with foolishness and antics. Are we Ultra Black or not?
I didnt see any foolishness or antics.

So now what?

Why should I?

You old niggas outta touch and seem to forget when yall what was turning up 'at the wrong time in the wrong places'
Nah that ain't it. Niggas think they're celebrities that got paid to be at a function to spill liquor and put their feet on the couch. Nah y'all niggas are patrons your dollar no more important than the next person who's not acting up. Sitcho black ass down respect the house.

Back