Welcome To aBlackWeb

Wrong or Right? Restaurant owner shuts down twerk session

Wrong or Right

• Total voters
wtf do strippers do bruh?

"our" culture is more than our women mimicking meg or strippers.
Just so I'm clear; you got a problem with twerking, strippers, and women who aspire to be Meg. This right?

Just so I'm clear; you got a problem with twerking, strippers, and women who aspire to be Meg. This right?
strippers have their place.
twerking has its place.

and if a woman inspires to have a great career in music....no issue.

whats your point.

Whats even more hilarious is chi dont even date black women. He likes magical puerto ricans..

Magical?

Queen of the....

Rain dance

Screenshot_116.jpg

Im a let you rebut also but why I gotta be on fuckery time because yall faint at the sight of women dancing???

We BOTH agreed the owner was in the wrong lol

But I'm the problem huh?

The owner should have apologized for cussin at folks that aint have shit to do with it, disrupting everyone elses meal with his speech and all that other shit when it coulda been handled way better like everyone said earlier.

He wasnt wrong for telling shorty to stop dancing on the glass and standing on the furniture in his establishment.

You understand this..but I get it... you wanna push this to 50 pages so you running with this "anyone should be able to dance and cause disruption and fuck anyone else in the area who isnt on that vibe" tip no matter what the circumstances are.

I wish you good fortune ma nigga lol

The owner should have apologized for cussin at folks that aint have shit to do with it, disrupting everyone elses meal with his speech and all that other shit when it coulda been handled way better like everyone said earlier.

He wasnt wrong for telling shorty to stop dancing on the glass and standing on the furniture in his establishment.
200.gif

Looks a lot like what I said. Guess you on some fuckery also

Its all good chief

he want me to tell my girl to start moonwalking when juvenile come on bro send this nigga to jail.
and if she moonwalking she having fun ....she may twerk once or twice...
kinda chicks you been dating bruh that always gotta she the world upside down camel toe?

them not the type chicks you leave in your house when you step out, youngin?

and if she moonwalking she having fun ....she may twerk once or twice...
kinda chicks you been dating bruh that always gotta she the world upside down camel toe?

them not the type chicks you leave in your house when you step out, youngin?
twerking is just dancing man.. you make a pussy reference everytime you refer to it lol.. it's not that deep bro women just like to have fun.

If some Gangsta music come on ima rob @Chicity.

If that’s the music that’s playing he should just go with the flow and run that shit.

Or if Trey Songz come on you should just starting fucking.

Don’t matter if it’s a restaurant, right?

If that’s the music that’s playing he should just go with the flow and run that shit.

matters when there's a restaurant that has a dj playing dance music.

The hoops you niggas jump thru......

Stay home bruh, just stay home

Back