Welcome To aBlackWeb

Wrong or Right? Restaurant owner shuts down twerk session

Wrong or Right

• Total voters
Absolutely. I'm trying to enjoy myself and I cant BC yall getting uptight about chicks dancing to music supplied by the spot. Dancing bruh

Yall making a mountain outta a mole hill imo

If you want to enjoy dancing you can go to a club, a strip joint, a lounge with a dancefloor, or any other place where dancing is expected. It's kinda weird that you're acting like other people are wrong for not wanting dancing at a place where it's not expected or desired. lol

Lol. 26 pages cause mans asked people to stop twerking in his restaurant and said "fuck" one time while doing it lmaooooo.

Shut the fuck up.
bruh...its much more than that...
niggas aint protecting black women
a few off us are coons as usual
and chi want him shut down.

You should protect black woman and he was wrong hence why he apologized
that dont mean hes wrong......hes trying to please future clientele.
plenty of niggas plead guilty that aint guilty to not go to trial.

i had a cappuccino chi.....either stfu now or this beating will continue

If you want to enjoy dancing you can go to a club, a strip joint, a lounge with a dancefloor, or any other place where dancing is expected. It's kinda weird that you're acting like other people are wrong for not wanting dancing at a place where it's not expected or desired. lol
If that's how you see it, that's on you

As stated b4, you should stay home if you so easily shook by ppl dancing in a restaurant

You aint wrong for wanting peace and quiet while eating. Merely wack

• Wack
Reactions: GNS
that dont mean hes wrong......hes trying to please future clientele.
plenty of niggas plead guilty that aint guilty to not go to trial.

i had a cappuccino chi.....either stfu now or this beating will continue
Ill be back after I walk my dog

An apology is an apology

If that's how you see it, that's on you

As stated b4, you should stay home if you so easily shook by ppl dancing in a restaurant

You aint wrong for wanting peace and quiet while eating. Merely wack

I don't know what to tell you. All behaviors are welcome at all establishments. Again, I'm not really sure why you think that because something is ok with you that everyone else has to be cool with it too. Ain't nothing wack about going to a restaurant and expecting to be able to eat your meal without a twerk session breaking out, particularly when the owner of the establishment doesn't want that kinda thing happening at his place.

Again, if you like dancing that much there are places you can go where it's welcome and expected.

Lmao yall remember joshie had eyerone fly out to LA and wait in the bushes near krogers and plotting out an attack as joshie shopped for groceries in a whole other state..

He gets niggas riled up, this is what he does..

I don't know what to tell you. All behaviors are welcome at all establishments. Again, I'm not really sure why you think that because something is ok with you that everyone else has to be cool with it too. Ain't nothing wack about going to a restaurant and expecting to be able to eat your meal without a twerk session breaking out, particularly when the owner of the establishment doesn't want that kinda thing happening at his place.

Again, if you like dancing that much there are places you can go where it's welcome and expected.
Guess what man, life don't always turn out as you want and expect. Deal with it

Just say you hate twerking and keep it moving man. The world will continue to revolve

Back