Welcome To aBlackWeb

Wrong or Right? Restaurant owner shuts down twerk session

Wrong or Right

• Total voters
its a little kid there enjoying himself......and a chick with her whole as....

nevermind

Last edited:
You really want to try and enjoy eating your food while these chicks saying aye aye aye aye while one standing on a chair and you secretly hoping the chair will collapse cause she fucking up your mood. This wasn't no bar its a nice restaurant.

The only ones who get offended by what he said are the ones he probably doesn't want there
And he didn't just make that shit up when it happened.. It was sitting in him for a minute and he used that opportunity.

Like I said I've dealt with worse and made less if a scene. The nigga was a clown who wanted this attention

• Cap
Reactions: GNS
Chi been shitting on black folks all thread and don’t even know it Lololololol

Yeah, man I get being down for some twerking anytime anywhere, but I don't understand his seeming disdain for people that would like to enjoy a meal without an ass in their face and a bunch of yelling. lol

Are you insinuating that a black owned restaurant couldnt possibly serve good food? We're just reduced to the bolded? Surely you're not right?
I'm insinuating you niggas boring, uppity, uptight and generally shitty ppl to go out with

Im sure you eat cold cheese sticks and over cooked steaks at many a white owned restaurants also. Its who you are

And he didn't just make that shit up when it happened.. It was sitting in him for a minute and he used that opportunity.

Like I said I've dealt with worse and made less if a scene. The nigga was a clown who wanted this attention
how did he want the attention?

he nor any of his staff filmed him making the rant

i dont get this pov

Back