Welcome To aBlackWeb

Wrong or Right? Restaurant owner shuts down twerk session

Wrong or Right

• Total voters
Chi been shitting on black folks all thread and don’t even know it Lololololol
These are the lies niggas tell before they finish they toast and mango breakfast huh.

Yeah, man I get being down for some twerking anytime anywhere, but I don't understand his seeming disdain for people that would like to enjoy a meal without an ass in their face and a bunch of yelling. lol
No disdain, I should have known niggas suffer from PTSD and get startleded by loud noises

These are the lies niggas tell before they finish they toast and mango breakfast huh.

No disdain, I should have known niggas suffer from PTSD and get startleded by loud noises

lol People just want to enjoy their meal without disturbance, man. I don't know why you trying to paint it as anything other than that.

lol People just want to enjoy their meal without disturbance, man. I don't know why you trying to paint it as anything other than that.
I dont get startled easily so I'm always enjoying my meal. Maybe there's the difference

Folks acting out half a room away and you grumbling in ya pea soup. Couldnt be me

I can see the folks of ABW now, walking out in mass disapproval because they soured the mood of they cheese sticks and over cooked steaks

stop defending nonsense bruh.

you acting like having fun and twerking go hand and hand.

you can do either or.

twerk all you want but can we at least keep it out a family restaurant?

or are you saying lil man dancing should not be there while sis bent over in a short dress.

but real talk...i woulda been right there with them.

fuck it...im a hypocrite.

but i wouldnt have been twerking tho

yall cant say yall wouldnt be bouncing too tho

And he didn't just make that shit up when it happened.. It was sitting in him for a minute and he used that opportunity.

Like I said I've dealt with worse and made less if a scene. The nigga was a clown who wanted this attention
you cant place how you would react on other people.

Reactions: GNS
stop defending nonsense bruh.

you acting like having fun and twerking go hand and hand.

you can do either or.

twerk all you want but can we at least keep it out a family restaurant?

or are you saying lil man dancing should not be there while sis bent over in a short dress.

but real talk...i woulda been right there with them.

fuck it...im a hypocrite.

but i wouldnt have been twerking tho

yall cant say yall wouldnt be bouncing too tho
You have a problem with ppl enjoying themselves

You an old nigga on the porch hollering about yesteryear and I ainy tryna hear this shit nor educate you on whats going on today

Women twerk. Stay home if you scared

So to be clear, your stance is basically "This wouldn't bother me, so fuck everybody else."
Absolutely. I'm trying to enjoy myself and I cant BC yall getting uptight about chicks dancing to music supplied by the spot. Dancing bruh

Yall making a mountain outta a mole hill imo

You have a problem with ppl enjoying themselves

You an old nigga on the porch hollering about yesteryear and I ainy tryna hear this shit nor educate you on whats going on today

Women twerk. Stay home if you scared
nigga.....

you talking to the wrong one.

women can twerk by why it gotta be around my tartare.

and how you gonna tell me of all people to stay home if im scared?

nigga you just lashing out now.

or as you say

doubling down

and yes im a old nigga telling niggas to get off my lawn. you acting like you the only up to date nigga.

stop it man.

Absolutely. I'm trying to enjoy myself and I cant BC yall getting uptight about chicks dancing to music supplied by the spot. Dancing bruh

Yall making a mountain outta a mole hill imo
nah ..you making a molehill into a mountain with ya protectblackwomen and he was wrong shit.

just because you in a drought and want to see ass with your pink lemonade dont mean i want to see it.

they got wings at the strip spot now bruh......focus

Back