Welcome To aBlackWeb

Wrong or Right? Restaurant owner shuts down twerk session

Wrong or Right

• Total voters
Lurk wit the double plat thread
tenor.gif

Potent posting

He's place his rules. Take that ratchet down the street is basically what he said. ?
Naw he said a whole lot more....

Running a restaurant is the service business. You're a host. Niggaz who talk to their guests like he did don't stay hosts for long.

If you were there on a date, and had to stop your dinner cuz this nigga wanna take the spotlight to kick some chicks out.....u going back?

I'm 100% positive I could have gotten them chicks out the door laughing and without a scene ??‍♂️.

This nigga wanted an audience... Now he got an audience

Naw he said a whole lot more....

Running a restaurant is the service business. You're a host. Niggaz who talk to their guests like he did don't stay hosts for long.

If you were there on a date, and had to stop your dinner cuz this nigga wanna take the spotlight to kick some chicks out.....u going back?

I'm 100% positive I could have gotten them chicks out the door laughing and without a scene ??‍♂️.

This nigga wanted an audience... Now he got an audience
You really want to try and enjoy eating your food while these chicks saying aye aye aye aye while one standing on a chair and you secretly hoping the chair will collapse cause she fucking up your mood. This wasn't no bar its a nice restaurant.

The only ones who get offended by what he said are the ones he probably doesn't want there

see this that shit i dont like.

i get what hes saying.

Black women are so much more than twerking. yet ...those chicks calling for their check for what? the right to shake their ass?

because a black man doesnt want certain shit in his restaurant? why you twerking in a restaurant in the first place?

and before i catch all the heat like usual.......yall do know not everyone want to see that shit and dont want their families and kids seeing that shit.
everyone dont want a buttcheek popping while waiting for they french toast sticks.

its a time and place for everything....

and it can eventually hurt his business.

you dont know whos in the crowd scoping the venue for a cater hall, wedding party or office party or whatever.

all them chicks asking for they check are stupid.

I mean I...I actually gotta agree wit Dos here. His tone towards the end could've been a lil better. Overall I see what he's saying. I mean would they do that at a "white" establishment?

But I see this shyt is 24 pages deep, so I'm sure more has come out.

Reactions: GNS
His fault he open?

His fault people came?

His fault for the music he played?

His fault for the drinks he served?

His fault how people reacted?

His fault for trying and then getting frustrated?

So y'all telling me.... Everything is on him?

And saying otherwise you not black and you not protecting women?

Oh oh....And he should be shut down.

So alcohol and music and you do what you want because he served it and played certain music.

Upscale means certain music can't be played or niggas gonna nig.

Yoooo
This shit is sad in so many ways. Do y'all even know how your painting black people right now. I guess them chicks was the only real ones in there since the other tables were too classy and uppity.

Smdh

Back