Welcome To aBlackWeb

Wrong or Right? Restaurant owner shuts down twerk session

Wrong or Right

• Total voters
twerking is just dancing man.. you make a pussy reference everytime you refer to it lol.. it's not that deep bro women just like to have fun.
so have fun. be silly
no one is saying a lady cant have fun......but certain dances dont mesh everywhere.
twerk on the bustop...no issue
twerk in the apple store...i dont give a shit.
but if twerking is all she can do for every song......she aint working at comcast at night bruh. last i checked they dont pay in all one's.

if she bent over three point stance to christmas music...some shit like granny got run over by a reindeer....if she aint the silly type, then she the type to fight ya mom. its no middle ground.

have fun and be silly but everything aint for everywhere.

View attachment 410699

Looks a lot like what I said. Guess you on some fuckery also

Its all good chief

nigga shut up.

Owner tell you to get off the glass and his furniture you get off the fuckin furniture. You dont like it... go to another spot. End of story.

Yall tryna morph this into policing black women, not protecting black women and twerk shaming is nuts lol.

Maybe some people dont want to see folks climbing on furniture, screaming and shaking their ass near their food while they tryna their enjoy a meal.

instead of telling people to stay home if they dont wanna see that.. tell the folks wildin to take that shit elsewhere like the owner requested.

*looks up*

goddamnit how I get roped back into this bullshit lmao. Im out lol

nigga shut up.

Owner tell you to get off the glass and his furniture you get off the fuckin furniture. You dont like it... go to another spot. End of story.

Yall tryna morph this into policing black women, not protecting black women and twerk shaming is nuts lol.

Maybe some people dont want to see folks climbing on furniture, screaming and shaking their ass near their food while they tryna their enjoy a meal.

instead of telling people to stay home if they dont wanna see that.. tell the folks wildin to take that shit elsewhere like the owner requested.

*looks up*

goddamnit how I get roped back into this bullshit lmao. Im out lol
I heard Sonic's offers a wonderful dining experience

You get to sit in ya car and you ain't gotta worry about all these things that may interrupt ya hotdogs and tots

Win/win

Dont at me to this prude ass thread no more

Buddy apologized cause he knew he was wrong.

Yall can continue to sit with ya nose up at ppl enjoying themselves while grumbling over ya stew. Pat yaselves on the back cause you aint involved with the shits

That's what it boils down to

It was "Fuck" with a hard F that shocked the patrons

Lol. Hard F.

Shut the Fuck up with a hard F.

Nigga said it quite plain. You don't like the service he's good with that. Take it somewhere else.

Cancel ya order, ask for ya cheque, or act accordingly.

Last edited by a moderator:
I heard Sonic's offers a wonderful dining experience

You get to sit in ya car and you ain't gotta worry about all these things that may interrupt ya hotdogs and tots

Win/win

lol there's an actual club up the street where you can dance any way you like and stand on all the furniture you want as well.

Let this be the end of it fam lol

Niggas deadass ok with the women in the life being talked to any ole kinda way. By a stranger no less. Over OTHER folks dancing.

'Well it's his restaurant'- the meek and cowardly men of ABW

This nigga making up shit. You hate to see.

But only a weak nigga would let somebody disrespect what they worked hard to build.

You wouldn’t understand

This nigga making up shit. You hate to see.

But only a weak nigga would let somebody disrespect what they worked hard to build.

You wouldn’t understand
What I dont understand is you being ok with being chastised by a stranger and letting ya ole lady be talked down on

But hey, its his spot so he can disrespect you right?

Back