Welcome To aBlackWeb

Would you. . .

I wouldn't and didn't miss any of my kids birth. Fuck that and the job, but they understood and plus I used fmla and I was good took about 8-10 weeks off.

Dude could have prepped more and talked it out with the boss to be there for that. But the time you are really needed is when you get home with the child. Plus when you see a child born it's hard to put your face down there and eat it like a buffet

I mean, it could happen but let's not act like modern science hasn't made delivering a baby a lot easier and healthier than ever before

I get why you'd want to be there for your family, 100%, it is a joyous occasion. But if it meant not having that one memory over a great paying job....gotta take the job b

I havelearned in this Trump era, MONEY is the top dog every time b

Dude could have prepped more and talked it out with the boss to be there for that. But the time you are really needed is when you get home with the child. Plus when you see a child born it's hard to put your face down there and eat it like a buffet
Couldn't have been more left field.....

:hahaha:

I mean, it could happen but let's not act like modern science hasn't made delivering a baby a lot easier and healthier than ever before

I get why you'd want to be there for your family, 100%, it is a joyous occasion. But if it meant not having that one memory over a great paying job....gotta take the job b

I havelearned in this Trump era, MONEY is the top dog every time b

I completely understand that.

But if they wouldn't let you go for the birth of you kid and go fire you. You one bad flu away from being fired anyways.

Minus well start the job search after they tell you that

If I'm the sole breadwinner, I cant risk the livelyhood of the family unless theres some serious risks with the delivery (outside the normal risks).

Thats bullshit for them to do that. Companies need to recognize in this day and age, men are much more involved in family life and act accordingly.

But if they wouldn't let you go for the birth of you kid and go fire you. You one bad flu away from being fired anyways.

You are probably right

The nigga on a boat in Louisiana, they wasnt about to bring the boat back for him. However, tomorrow he is coming to be with them.

My first reaction is fuck that job ima be there.

But life aint that simple. Its tough when it actually happens and you gotta consider the fact that you need a way to provide for that baby after you watch its birth.

Real talk itll kill me but if the only way was to actually lose my job to see the birth, ill probably have to skip the birth and my girl will have to understand.

Back