Welcome To aBlackWeb

Would you. . .

At the end of the days, it ain't the end of the world

It's a great experience but it worth losing a career over. I'd definitely remember them not letting me go tho.

Didn't realize their was limits on how far you go for your child. Lol.
if ya child is drowning...yea, you swim that ocean

but for their birth? nah just skype man lol

Didn't realize their was limits on how far you go for your child. Lol.
Listen man, take a from a nigga that routinely over compensates for missing important events......some shit don't matter to kids b.

This one of those things.

What you doing looks better in ya girl eyes and she gonna care far more than ya kid

Yeah, this a tough one. Dude is fighting the man and nature itself keeping him from his.

Them big checks can be hard to let go, Plus he's definitely gonna need them. But definitely one of those "Never Again" moments. I assume it's like most offshore jobs and he's gonna get a bunch of weeks off once he returns to land. This should be more than enough motivation to hit the pavement hard for a land gig so this don't happen again. Had this been some kind of tragedy and he was stuck at sea, he'd be pulling his hair out probably.

I dont have kids. I'm a rebellious mofo, so my answer is definitely yes. Any job that'll threaten me if I tend to family matters is a job that I shouldn't be at.

I dont have kids. I'm a rebellious mofo, so my answer is definitely yes. Any job that'll threaten me if I tend to family matters is a job that I shouldn't be at.
You ain't never gonna find a job with this attitude Tommy

To answer the question if It was a shitty job then yea but if Im making good money then nah, like @Chicity said just facetime me. I'd rather get that money so that we good in the long run.

Lmao @IP360 Ole "I will cross the Ocean for you" ass

Nigga took that Monica song to heart didnt he?

Beats having to hack thru woods...shrubs...bushes and whateva backwoods shyt you livin in Jebediah.

Ole black Daniel Boone wanna be azzz. Lol!

Back