Welcome To aBlackWeb

Would You Be Content With Being Single?

So that's a yes or no
It's a last nigga standing thing. I won't go down with a fight! I win n I do the spanking.
There are things that I am not good at that she does very well. Also, being with each other allows us to complete some of our individual goals that would be much tougher to do alone. I am not even going to list the parenting things that I need her for. Also Omega balances Alpha so it is natural to not only want her but to need her.
Sounds like you have a very complimentary and well balanced marriage Lurker. I suppose having a need for someone you very much want is a world of difference from being with someone because you need them.

It's a last nigga standing thing.

Sounds like you have a very complimentary and well balanced marriage Lurker. I suppose having a need for someone you very much want is a world of difference from being with someone because you need them.
I think it is balanced but we go through the same things that everyone else goes through. But I think I have said it before but we were actual friends for 5 years before we started dating. There are times when she knows too much about me and I her but we have learned not to use that information in a harmful way.

Is this voluntary or involuntary?

Both. There have been chances but the idea of dealing with them everyday turned me away from it lol. I like to keep to myself mostly and value my alone time. Havent found that one to make me want to fully commit

Looks like someone is salty about the fact they rock a fedora with their long white tee and bugle boy jeans

View attachment 3693

giphy.gif

Being single is cool until you got that bit of yourself that you wanna share and you find ya home empty af

Rolling over in excitement to an empty bed is the pits

Looking around for that thigh to drape over torso or to touch while you in the kitchen is the pits

Not having someone to discuss a movie or random show plot is the pits

Hooowwweeevver ain't nothing like going to find some food for dolo. That kinda makes being single worth it

Back