What happens when he comes to you and says he wants to wear a dress to church on 1st night communion Sunday?

Will you support him and go to the store and help him pick out one?
Tbh, Ion believe in a god, but to answer your question, that sounds like a time where you'd need to support your kid. Seriously think about what you just asked me, you gonna put your sons pride and confidence beneath some church goers feelings?

Last edited:
my thing is, if he into makeup, see if you can get him a job in the movie industry. Technically thats still considered make up when people do the masks and shit
Why can't lil man get a job modeling for revlon? Let him be all he can be.

Tbh, Ion believe in a god, but to answer your question, that sounds like a time where you'd need to support your kid. Seriously think about what you just asked me, you gonna put your sons pride and confidence beneath some church goers feelings?
Let's remove church from the scene

What if lil bud buds ask you his father to buy him a red dress with flowers that are red to go with his red-lipstick

Are you supporting him and taking him to the store?

Let's remove church from the scene

What if lil bud buds ask you his father to buy him a red dress with flowers that are red to go with his red-lipstick

Are you supporting him and taking him to the store?
How old is the kid?

Why can't lil man get a job modeling for revlon? Let him be all he can be.

does revlon make products catered to men?

why isnt Nike, UA, etc... using women to model cups for male penis parts?

Like I said before

Shit will get real when this aint a hypothetical question on an online message board...

are they marketing the products to men or is this ONE dude using them to get exposure
If the former was your point you should've used a better example than the one you gave. But afaik he's just advertising for them.

I was gon quote you Lil Joshie regarding the James Charles guy being a trash ass mf, like many white people. It would've been offtopic. I don't wanna be that girl today tho.

When I made the post, I went and looked and was like oh shit, let me shut up.
lol, i ain't had shit to do al morning, so all i was doing was walking around, i aint' come back till y vision returned, lol

and the wife talking about walking when i get home.....

yea imma hit like 12-13k today

Only watched 10sec...no.

Just...no.