Welcome To aBlackWeb

thoughts?

:scust::scust:

1) Where is he getting all this make up from

2) Kids want attention and what gets more attention then a make up tutorial on youtube, so I dont blame him, I blame his mom. I assume he aint got a father

3) Rather this boy is truly a homosexual or not, shit like this will label him as such making him walk that path regardless if he really feels that way or not

4) No matter what you believe, this shouldn't be happening. That shit is like a pedophiles dream.

:scust::scust:

1) Where is he getting all this make up from

2) Kids want attention and what gets more attention then a make up tutorial on youtube, so I dont blame him, I blame his mom. I assume he aint got a father

3) Rather this boy is truly a homosexual or not, shit like this will label him as such making him walk that path regardless if he really feels that way or not

4) No matter what you believe, this shouldn't be happening. That shit is like a pedophiles dream.
y do u assume he aint got a father?

thoughts?

Shotta, I watched it because you posted it and regret that I did. I am not sure if that was a boy putting on make up or not or why. Also, depending on age no one that young should have access to how to wear that much make up. But in modern times there seems to be less necessity on having men and having women. At some point there will be only one gender and one race and one height and we will have nothing to fight over.

It's best to start early in the profession you wanna do as an adult, that might be his calling b. If that's his passion, let the mf cook.

It's best to start early in the profession you wanna do as an adult, that might be his calling b. If that's his passion, let the mf cook.
So you buying makeup for your son and allowing him to post that kinda video on youtube?

Boy or girl, this shouldn't be happening

Dammit this topics looks good, but I can't see shit no more cuz the doctor dialated my eyes

the way he blended out his contouring man. he has skills grown ass me never will. how much has he been practicin with? eyelashes laid, everything laid.

i was too busy bein baffled by the skills to think bout the gender shit

It be a different story if he was bringing home some phat checks... some of y'all would be singing a different tune... didn't watch the video by the way

Who taught him this and why? Who bought the products? And to be clear I would have a problem with this if it was a little girl also.
however he got it, he's been watching a lot of youtube videos cuz he got some cutting edge technique.

Back