Welcome To aBlackWeb

It doesn't make him less of a boy or gay but he is using the make up to look feminine. He is not trying to look masculine so there is something going on.
If that's what he wants to do, then let him cook. Sure you could argue that he's too young for such a thing, but on the list of things I wouldn't want my kids doing this isn't even on it.

Again, how does that make him any less of a boy/man if he plays with makeup? I used egyptians as an example because it proves my point, what makes a man or boy is all some madeup societal shit. The important things aka biological things that makes a boy a boy are all that matter.

So makeup or not, that nigga's a boy damon

i just said we do not practice egyptian customs. If we were, then we are not having this discussion.

But i view it as another way to emasculate him. Why does he need to wear makeup? why does he need to wear high heels? At what point do YOU stop this behavior? How far do you let him explore before you pull the plug?

Ancient Egyptians had their reasons for wearing make-up, eye-liner (protection from the sun) Make-up was thought to have healing powers also.

They wore perfumed oils to soften the skin and keep from burning in the sun

Also they wore make-up to be beautiful for the gods for judgement day, (thus why we wear make-up when we are laying in our caskets) to look our best and be dressed in our best for the after life.

It's a bit different from them wearing make-up versus a boy in 2017 wearing it IMO

Last edited:
Read my post again because you clearly aren't understanding what I'm saying du
i'm having trouble reading right now, my eyes were dilated at the doctors a few hours ago....

re post the shit with like 40% less sass please and thankyou

But i view it as another way to emasculate him. Why does he need to wear makeup? why does he need to wear high heels? At what point do YOU stop this behavior? How far do you let him explore before you pull the plug?
Bad argument:

Why does your kid need them jordans, why does he need to have that boosie fade, why does he need them yeezy's, etc.

This aint about what a kid needs, this is about a kid showing interest in something and he happens to be good at the shit. I'm not into myself, but if he's that clean with it at that age, it shows talent and it should be fostered imo.

If this was a video of a kid who was nice at ball, yall wouldn't even bat an eye.

Bad argument:

Why does your kid need them jordans, why does he need to have that boosie fade, why does he need them yeezy's, etc.

This aint about what a kid needs, this is about a kid showing interest in something and he happens to be good at the shit. I'm not into myself, but if he's that clean with it at that age, it shows talent and it should be fostered imo.

If this was a video of a kid who was nice at ball, yall wouldn't even bat an eye.

Well how bout this Josh

When you have a son if he is "nice" with the makeup...YOU can foster that talent with your seed my nigga. Hell be super supportive and let him practice on you...

These debates be hilarious cause all yall progressive niggas dont even have sons bruh...I can gaurantee your thoughts change when this shit aint hypothetical anymore

like i don't think yall are even seeing these things practically.....like how it would really play out......

the second i saw this shit the absolute first time....my natural reaction, without even having a second to think about it would to be to shut the whole shit down.....

like i ain't sitting down and thinking about his future, or what's gonna happen 20 years from now, ...if i walk in the bathroom and see my 5 year old playing with lipstick.....i'm grabbing his ass up off GP....

and i'm deaded it right there.....like i don't see how this even gets to be a thing,

"Son...you a boy....you don't put on no lipstick man. Don't mess your mother stuff up like that, she pay money for that stuff, it ain't for you"

and that's the end of it.....

These debates be hilarious cause all yall progressive niggas dont even have sons bruh...I can gaurantee your thoughts change when this shit aint hypothetical anymore
Fam, my line of reasoning is this:

He gon do what he wants to do regardless lol U coming in screamin aint gon change shit b

I'm trying to create and produce well adjusted adult's, not a person who gotta a grudge against me and the rest of the world because I denied them the right to be themselves. I think it's undeniable the impact that lack of parental support can do to a child, be it in sports, schooling, or whatever lifestyle it is that a child pursues in life. Denying and ignoring is only gonna make things worse, I wouldn't want that for any kid.

like i don't think yall are even seeing these things practically.....like how it would really play out......

the second i saw this shit the absolute first time....my natural reaction, without even having a second to think about it would to be to shut the whole shit down.....

like i ain't sitting down and thinking about his future, or what's gonna happen 20 years from now, ...if i walk in the bathroom and see my 5 year old playing with lipstick.....i'm grabbing his ass up off GP....

and i'm deaded it right there.....like i don't see how this even gets to be a thing,

"Son...you a boy....you don't put on no lipstick man. Don't mess your mother stuff up like that, she pay money for that stuff, it ain't for you"

and that's the end of it.....

Your blind ass need to be getting some steps in.

Fam, my line of reasoning is this:

I'm trying to create and produce well adjusted adult's, not a person who gotta a grudge against me and the rest of the world because I denied them the right to be themselves. I think it's undeniable the impact that lack of parental support can do to a child, be it in sports, schooling, or whatever lifestyle it is that a child pursues in life. Denying and ignoring is only gonna make things worse, I wouldn't want that for any kid.

What happens when he comes to you and says he wants to wear a dress to church on 1st night communion Sunday?

Will you support him and go to the store and help him pick out one?

my thing is, if he into makeup, see if you can get him a job in the movie industry. Technically thats still considered make up when people do the masks and shit

Back