Welcome To aBlackWeb

No. But if I had a daughter she wouldn't wear it at that age either. But again I don't think kids she be allowed to make certain choices at early ages.

Nah, I can't support this, next he'll be wanting to do hair/twist braids and polish his or other ppl nails/toes. Get lil bud bud a canvas and paint brush if you wanna be an artist.

The whole short answer thing

ok

while i believe children should retain their innocence as long as possible, i do however subscribe to certain gender roles as children

if i were to father a son, i would not allow him to play with make up in any way shape fashion or form, unless we dressing him up as a clown for a party or something. Boys need to know that its ok to be boys.

Boys need to know that its ok to be boys.
Who's saying it isn't tho? Is the boy in the video suddenly not a boy because he put some makeup on? Is that how it works now ap?

What about all of them egyptians way back then, are they not boys/men cause they put on some eyeliner?

7VN5Ep5.gif

Who's saying it isn't tho? Is the boy in the video suddenly not a boy because he put some makeup on? Is that how it works now ap?

What about all of them egyptians way back then, are they not boys/men cause they put on some eyeliner?

thats the biproduct of living in a western civilization

we are not being raised up in the culture of the egyptians. I mean, your girl wears high heel shoes, wears makeup, or endorses/uses products that enhance or highlight her beauty. These are items catered to the female gender. What business does a young boy have using makeup?

Now, im not going to bust in the room like this

996.jpg

and whip him for playing in some if i saw him, but i would take it from him and explain to him why he will not be allowed to mess with that stuff in my house.

everybody ain't perfect....you gotta know your faults.....

me?

i'm aware of some of my faults...

one.....me not being mature enough to handle this in a constructive fashion.....

i know me well enough to know there's no way you'd be able to discourage me either.....

basically..... fuck....outta....here

we are not being raised up in the culture of the egyptians. I mean, your girl wears high heel shoes, wears makeup, or endorses/uses products that enhance or highlight her beauty. These are items catered to the female gender. What business does a young boy have using makeup?

996.jpg

and whip him for playing in some if i saw him, but i would take it from him and explain to him why he will not be allowed to mess with that stuff in my house.

And to add to this...

I have certain ideals and principals that shape my views on gender roles and masculinity in generral.

Those same ideals and principals will be used by me to raise my son from a boy to a man.

However antiquated or non progressive you may feel it is... with all due respect

tumblr_ohhd0u4Aqa1ut248go4_500.gif

996.jpg

Again, how does that make him any less of a boy/man if he plays with makeup? I used egyptians as an example because it proves my point, what makes a man or boy is all some madeup societal shit. The important things aka biological things that makes a boy a boy are all that matter.

So makeup or not, that nigga's a boy damon

Again, how does that make him any less of a boy/man if he plays with makeup? I used egyptians as an example because it proves my point, what makes a man or boy is all some madeup societal shit. The important things aka biological things that makes a boy a boy are all that matter.

It doesn't make him less of a boy or gay but he is using the make up to look feminine. He is not trying to look masculine so there is something going on. But again no child should use make up at that age above everything else.

He gon do what he wants to do regardless lol U coming in screamin aint gon change shit b
yup. go up to a drag queen n ask what their fam was like. many had restrictive 1s n still turned out how they did.

I know tons of straight, masculine guys who tried on their moms heels when they were 5. happens.

we ain't ancient egyptians though...we us tight here in my house.. if i don't like the shit, i don't like the shit......

He gon do what he wants to do regardless lol U coming in screamin aint gon change shit b

then we jsut gonna have to be one of them father/son's who beef on this shit.....cuz that's....some bullshit.......i ain't bending...

you want me to accept the shit, how bout accept that i don't fuck with it?
:sayword:

Back