Welcome To aBlackWeb

FEATURED Would Black Americans Be Better Off Going Back To Africa?

test
Lol ijs everybody black man under 45 is not a street dude. Why we using the most extreme examples to say we can’t unite. We built whole hbcus at one point and communities. Most dudes on the site are not on some straight up division for division sake. Again I’m not saying be unrealistic and I’m not disagreeing with you Dos you really really have to not think I’m going against you just because.

I just think positive reinforcement is better than negative. That thread Goldie made ended being us saying we never gonna get anywhere. How does that help? If you tell a kid he ain’t shit every day what’s going to happen?

Last edited:
Lol ijs everybody black man under 45 is not a street dude. Why we using the list extreme examples to say we can’t unite. We built whole hbcus at one point and communities. Most dudes on the site are not on some straight up division for division sake. Again I’m not saying be unrealistic and I’m not disagreeing with you Dos you really really have to not think I’m going against you just because.

I just think positive reinforcement is better than negative. That thread Goldie made ended being us saying we never gonna get anywhere. How does that help? If you tell a kid he ain’t shit every day what’s going to happen?
I’m not saying people under 45 are street dudes.
I don’t like the street cultures grip on black people. Do I hate some street dudes yes. But if they trynna turn they life around or go legit, I’m open to help. But if you still harming people directly or indirectly, yea, imma head on out.
It’s that part that can kill the momentum of builders. Again , see the nip example.

And again yes, let’s speak positive into each other…..until?

We need to hear each others stories and learn about backgrounds and create better relationships based off mutual respect of everyone’s struggle. Because maybe just maybe, somewhere in that sharing a common ground can be found and we might not be so different. Or I might hear something you may able ti help me deal or visa versa.

But if we don’t see each other as worthy of that type of investment…..where do we go? How can we build? How can we be self sufficient?

Lawd just help these mindless negroes be more like the white man

FB_IMG_1689254383345.jpg

Be a good time to become a travel agent.
Find out what parts of Africa offer the most to tourist.... And market that shit on some subtle obligation of every black person should visit the motherland before they die... And clean up

I heard South Africa been busting ass to establish that tourist attraction vibe...

When I went to Lagos, Nigeria, some of them looked at me n my homeboy like they wanted to kill us. I could see the hate in their eyes n the states were crazy … some folks called us “white” too.

It’s not as welcoming over there as people think.

Now, there was a large group of people that were extra nice, called us their “brothers”, and were very respectful and welcoming… not to mention the beautiful women. Met this chick from the Ivory Coast after the club, n she was bad!!

Going back to Africa shouldn’t be a thought, it’s cool to visit but they don’t want us there

When I went to Lagos, Nigeria, some of them looked at me n my homeboy like they wanted to kill us. I could see the hate in their eyes n the states were crazy … some folks called us “white” too.

Now, there was a large group of people that were extra nice, called us their “brothers”, and were very respectful and welcoming… not to mention the beautiful women. Met this chick from the Ivory Coast after the club, n she was bad!!

Going back to Africa shouldn’t be a thought, it’s cool to visit but they don’t want us there

lol... whole fuckin continent huh?

Nigeria is just that Nigeria.
I felt welcomed and safe in Uganda.
Only issue was a guy that was drunk talking shit……it was nothing but love for me outside the airport

The fact that Garvey tried it and they(the guvment) immediately infiltrated his organization and deported his ass tells me it absolutely is a solution or at least part of one
"So the ones in the West
Will never move East
And feel like they could be at home
Dem get tricked by the beast
But a where dem ago flee when the monster is fully grown?"

Now why would we want to move to Africa. I'm sure they have cool places to go and one day I will vacation there. But why would we wanna move there when if given the opportunity probably more than half the black people over there would move here if they could.

Now why would we want to move to Africa. I'm sure they have cool places to go and one day I will vacation there. But why would we wanna move there when if given the opportunity probably more than half the black people over there would move here if they could.

Word... I'm thinking "OK Akon, why do Africans keep coming here, then? Including you."

This nigga came to America, got rich here, and went back to Africa to get his scam on.

Fr why not just figure out ways to continue to bridge the continents

Back