Welcome To aBlackWeb

FEATURED Would Black Americans Be Better Off Going Back To Africa?

test
Lol so thanks for confirming I'm right I guess..
How many times you been over there?

You believe what you want to and your algorithm probably corroborates that.
If you've never seen any news on countries in west Africa reaching out then you simply didn't want to.

Isn't the fact that I'm not living where I was born proof enough that it's not some big spooky ish to try living somewhere else?

My problem is not even African Americans wanting to stay here, that's y'all prerogative. It's the What if they don't like us or Our cultures will clash posts.

Just sounds scary asl.

The reason why the back to Africa conversation keeps coming up is because black Americans aren't treated equally over here, so it's not about people telling you to leave its people giving you all an option and everyone vehemently denying the option saying y'all are good. No niggaz ain't good, tf you mean.

Not saying over there or anywhere else is perfect, but just the idea of trying something new with people that look like y'all got some of y'all like this
donald-trump-trump.gif

It's kinda funny.

Damn lol I see what you mean. It does look close minded. I do think we are admitting we can’t just go there and impose our values. Or be arrogant. And I do think as far as long term settlement in another area it’s just takes a small number of people to do it and feel safe.

Back