Welcome To aBlackWeb

FEATURED Would Black Americans Be Better Off Going Back To Africa?

test

He gonna say we better off but don’t want us there. Look and a good amount of Africa cannot handle 100,000s of people migrating there. Half of us here don’t believe we Africans well maybe not half. But Liberia was the attempt back in like the 1800s and that shit is fucked up.

But like moving to Ghana or Nigeria or South Africa seems cool but nope.

It was a group of white people that thought African Americans would be better off leaving after the Emancipation

Very FEW wanted to leave….and that says a lot…some headed back (to later regret) while some former slaves went to Haiti

Imagine spending centuries working to build a nation as a slave, educating yourself, and fighting in the civil war…only to be told, “yeah you could head out”

Many of the former slaves were already born in America and wanted their piece of the pie

The fact that Garvey tried it and they(the guvment) immediately infiltrated his organization and deported his ass tells me it absolutely is a solution or at least part of one

I do think we need to build trust with each other so we can get on some shit that does not rely on Europeans for everything. Would take a long time but I think Black peoples worldwide know that nobody has our best interest

I do think we need to build trust with each other so we can get on some shit that does not rely on Europeans for everything. Would take a long time but I think Black peoples worldwide know that nobody has our best interest
I disagree with it needing to take a long time.

How fast do niggas unite in jail?
How fast niggas unite when nip passed?
How fast niggas unite to tear shit up after George Floyd?

We can do shit instantly when we want to.

The issue is the long term.

It was a group of white people that thought African Americans would be better off leaving after the Emancipation

Very FEW wanted to leave….and that says a lot…some headed back (to later regret) while some former slaves went to Haiti

Imagine spending centuries working to build a nation as a slave, educating yourself, and fighting in the civil war…only to be told, “yeah you could head out”

Many of the former slaves were already born in America and wanted their piece of the pie

Facts. Lincoln met with a group of freed black leaders right before the Civil War to float the idea of sending the slaves back to Africa after they were freed, and those black leaders were basically like "Nah son, ain't no way you gonna do what you did to us and then send us back where we can't reap the benefits of our labor."

I disagree with it needing to take a long time.

How fast do niggas unite in jail?
How fast niggas unite when nip passed?
How fast niggas unite to tear shit up after George Floyd?

We can do shit instantly when we want to.

The issue is the long term.

Well yea but those are situations that were emotion and easy. And bruh please get some not street examples. Some bloods making a super gang is not the same as culture and politics long term stuff just takes time would be easier if folks built trust.

Reactions: GNS
Well yea but those are situations that were emotion and easy. And bruh please get some not street examples. Some bloods making a super gang is not the same as culture and politics long term stuff just takes time would be easier if folks built trust.
See here’s an issue with this.

Can we be honest.

How many of us can get a group of niggas to go fight vs let’s build a syndication?

Uniting because of emotion is still united. And if it can be done in a street level….are we not bigger than the street level?

The shit this country does everyday to black peoples is not emotional enough to stay united?

• Ether
See here’s an issue with this.

Can we be honest.

How many of us can get a group of niggas to go fight vs let’s build a syndication?

Uniting because of emotion is still united. And if it can be done in a street level….are we not bigger than the street level?

The shit this country does everyday to black peoples is not emotional enough to stay united?

I can’t get a random group of niggas to go fight because we grown and got kids bro. I get you want yo reach the street guys but you need regular people. Suburban niggas and those with money aren’t going to just go fight. If you start talking about something lucrative I don’t see it being shot down.

But please stop saying stuff like “ we can unite to shake our ass but not build xyz” let’s get into the habit of speaking yo other realities besides street stuff. It ain’t like street dudes going to Ghana or Nigeria. The gangsters and thigs are a small population compared to folks like lurko and duwop

• Ether
I can’t get a random group of niggas to go fight because we grown and got kids bro. I get you want yo reach the street guys but you need regular people. Suburban niggas and those with money aren’t going to just go fight. If you start talking about something lucrative I don’t see it being shot down.

But please stop saying stuff like “ we can unite to shake our ass but not build xyz” let’s get into the habit of speaking yo other realities besides street stuff. It ain’t like street dudes going to Ghana or Nigeria. The gangsters and thigs are a small population compared to folks like lurko and duwop
Drill music is popular in Ghana tho based off the US.

Then let me add, sure we can speak positive shit, but is that what we do on this site?

Shit it was just a recent example of one guy showing love and the other guy called it weird. Both are grown.

the fact I’m saying something and you trying to claim false or use other examples is also an issue . If we not flexible with our understanding, how can shit get done?

And if it was as simple as you make it that if people hear how lucrative something can be and they’ll listen, why isn’t it happening more?

It’s the lack of trust because people thinking with their eyes and trauma

Drill music is popular in Ghana tho based off the US.

Then let me add, sure we can speak positive shit, but is that what we do on this site?

Shit it was just a recent example of one guy showing love and the other guy called it weird. Both are grown.

the fact I’m saying something and you trying to claim false or use other examples is also an issue . If we not flexible with our understanding, how can shit get done?

And if it was as simple as you make it that if people hear how lucrative something can be and they’ll listen, why isn’t it happening more?

It’s the lack of trust because people thinking with their eyes and trauma

I’m not claiming false at all I hear you. I’m not saying it’s simple.

Back