Welcome To aBlackWeb

Work Out, Get Fit Thread

Nah, I’m not worried about losing weight. I gain weight quickly but lose it quickly too. Once I get back working out I’ll lose it. I just gained a bit of weight cos I wasn’t working out for a bit. I’ll enjoy the attention for now then get back getting that body tight once I complete my projects. 😀

Thanks though
You don’t want encouragement for gaining or losing weight lol got it…

Shit house work be damn near gym work
Facts

Put it like this

I haven't had to take nearly as much insulin to regulate my glucose cause I've been so active, my just has just been burning off the carbs over consumed to the point where I'm not getting the large spikes I would normally get

When they do start to trend that way, they immediately start falling and don't let me have to referee cause they will get low to the point where I have to drink a Powerade to make them go back up.

Facts

Put it like this

I haven't had to take nearly as much insulin to regulate my glucose cause I've been so active, my just has just been burning off the carbs over consumed to the point where I'm not getting the large spikes I would normally get

When they do start to trend that way, they immediately start falling and don't let me have to referee cause they will get low to the point where I have to drink a Powerade to make them go back up.

I’m moving next month and told myself I’m gonna be back in the gym regularly after the move. We’ll see

Get to it brother

We’re selling the house in El Paso and moving out to Huntsville

The government jobs to lucrative
I received an offer in Huntsville for a gov't job as well about a month ago. Couldn't take it b/c my daughter was born around the same time. The state taxes aren't bad and the house prices aren't as high as everywhere else. I'm going to apply for some positions in a year or so and get out there unless something opens up in Central/South Florida

I received an offer in Huntsville for a gov't job as well about a month ago. Couldn't take it b/c my daughter was born around the same time. The state taxes aren't bad and the house prices aren't as high as everywhere else. I'm going to apply for some positions in a year or so and get out there unless something opens up in Central/South Florida
Make sure you are mindful of our booming gator population.

Don’t wanna move to a spot where your kids can’t play outside

Broke down today and joined Crunch Fitness. Almost went the Planet Fitness route but I need a real gym that I can do some real lifting at.

It's crazy tho... My thought process this morning was "I can drive out to Sportsman's Warehouse and cop a new 9mm joint or join a gym and get my fat ass into shape."

I really debated that shit too. But I need to lose weight far more than I need a new gun, so I joined the gym.

Did a 7-day free trial at ISI Elite Training. Shit is pretty dope. Basically group fitness HIIT training. 40 seconds on 20 seconds light/off training. 1 hour per session.

I can do HIIT training by myself but walking into a place where the exercises are already planned and equipment already in place is worth the membership fee. Plus working out with others brings out my competitive nature and pushes me further.

Fee is about $110 for eight classes a month (2 per week), $150 unlimited. Month to month so no long term contracts.

First class had my shoulders and back on fire!

Back