Welcome To aBlackWeb

Work Out, Get Fit Thread

Pre work I took made my fingers swell and go numb

Right my legs are burning

I may take it one more time, I realized I drank it on an empty stomach
If you not trying to lift for a competition or something, you would do better just drinking coffee or eating a high carb snack before your workout.

Is there really a difference between working out in the morning and working out at a different time?

Is there really a difference between working out in the morning and working out at a different time?
ehhh...im sure you'll find some mumbo jumbo, but there are benefits to both

waking up in the morning, you can do a nice fasting workout to start your day and give you energy

evening...you releasing all ya chemicals and shit and can fall straight to sleep lol

Hi. I would like help with my training. Because I don't know anyone who is training and knows how to get big. I am very tall and normal used to be very small but now id say im normal. I would need to know what to do? I go to the gym. Today I have drank 2 protein shakes (60g total protein) Then I have eaten salad. Would need a gym schedule if someone wants to help. Food is no problem I know I have to eat a lot of calories and protein because I bought Whey 80 (Protein bag)

Hi. I would like help with my training. Because I don't know anyone who is training and knows how to get big. I am very tall and normal used to be very small but now id say im normal. I would need to know what to do? I go to the gym. Today I have drank 2 protein shakes (60g total protein) Then I have eaten salad. Would need a gym schedule if someone wants to help. Food is no problem I know I have to eat a lot of calories and protein because I bought Whey 80 (Protein bag)
how you trying to lose and gain weight at the same time nigga

Eat a lot of protein. Probably like 250~500 calories over maintenance and then lift heavy

I hope the good Lord sees fit to bring my ass back... I want it just the way it was lol

Man I started back on the bars last Wednesday and was sore as fuck after the first day never been so sore where I couldn't work through it.. I wasn't right til Sunday.. It's gonna be a long way back.. Hopefully I can get back to decent form by the end of the month..

That first set after a layoff is ways fools good I hit 12 like yea I'm back after that it was 6 pause... And then 3 3 3 for the remainder of the sets

I'm back in the gym full time

Trying something different. I'm just kinda focusing on core stuff. Fundamental lifts then sprinkling in some other stuff

Not focused on sets per se but more of a feeling I get to tell me when to stop

30 minutes of rowing 1-2x a week, 5k run 1-2x a week, and lifting 2x every week, full body each time. Working out minimum 4 days a week.

Using this MyFitnessPal app to try to get my diet straight.

30 minutes of rowing 1-2x a week, 5k run 1-2x a week, and lifting 2x every week, full body each time. Working out minimum 4 days a week.
started incorporating rowing into my routine

i do 10 min...one minute fast as i can go, the other min at a slow steady pace to bring the bpms back down

how are you able to do 30 min straight? A certain pace?

started incorporating rowing into my routine

i do 10 min...one minute fast as i can go, the other min at a slow steady pace to bring the bpms back down

how are you able to do 30 min straight? A certain pace?
Yes, pacing and a little break every 1000 meters. I think I average 225 meters per minute so I get through 1000 meters in about 4:30 minutes. I go for 5000 meters so really about 22.5 minutes, 30 with the breaks..

I started after I joined a CrossFit gym cause they do that shit all the time. I didn't like CrossFit, but everybody swore rowing was the best cardio you could do and I believe them.

Since I been rowing I've been running under 9 minutes per mile on my 5k easy. I was struggling to break 10 minutes per mile before.

Back