Welcome To aBlackWeb

Women Who Marry Themselves...

y is it viewed as giving up? I see this as a positive thing. this chick has got it like that n she chose to spend some of it on a celebration of her commitment to herself. that's all a symbolic ceremony is: a commitment. she can be committed to herself and celebrate it as publicly as she'd like.

i dont get the appeal of public vows between a couple any more than I would when they're said by a single person.

she looks beautiful in that peacock dress
Shotta. She is seeking attention. In my opinion she was probably hoping that a man would see it and ask her out. I could be wrong but that is my opinion of this production. Someone should find out if she is still married to herself? And/ or is she is single.

y is it viewed as giving up? I see this as a positive thing. this chick has got it like that n she chose to spend some of it on a celebration of her commitment to herself. that's all a symbolic ceremony is: a commitment. she can be committed to herself and celebrate it as publicly as she'd like.

i dont get the appeal of public vows between a couple any more than I would when they're said by a single person.

she looks beautiful in that peacock dress

Uhhn...b/c the hefa said if she wasn't married by the time she turned 40, she waa gonna marry herself. That's giving up mayne. Lol

She put that deadline on herself.

Just revisited that thread and saw this as a response on the first page.

image.png

Im done.....

Hahaha

I've been seeing this sologamy stuff on Facebook for the past couple of days. I was gonna make a post about it but it slipped my mind.

I've been seeing this sologamy stuff on Facebook for the past couple of days. I was gonna make a post about it but it slipped my mind.
So which came first? The episode of the show or the woman in the thread! And who thinks up these new words for this stuff?

So which came first? The episode of the show or the woman in the thread! And who thinks up these new words for this stuff?

The word is actually what caught my attention. I thought, "oh here we go with another label."

I believe it happened on the show first and then the lady mentioned in the thread happened in 2015. I remember seeing that on the news.

Back