Welcome To aBlackWeb

Women Who Marry Themselves...

bruh, i be so loose with t shit i be saying sometimes, rofl......this was 2015?

Last post from that thread Lmaoo

Knock-twice says:

She done married herself, now if a dude comes along..how the hell she's doing to explain that shit..

Her - "oh by the way, I'm married"

Dude- "oh ok, that's nice, to who"

Her- "myself"

Dude - *blinks blinks* excuse me Lol

Her- "I married myself about 3 years ago, back in 2015"

Dude- *in his head* "No this chick just didn't tell she's married to herself" *out loud* "oh ok you take care" *in head walking away* "man this Chicn is good and looney" Lol

Chick will never get a man now

smh ppl just don't think shit through

LMAOOOO

I hate you niggas yo
maybe she aint concerned bout getting a man? hence marrying herself

maybe she aint concerned bout getting a man? hence marrying herself

I thought her reasoning for marrying herself is because she can't get a man to marry her?

Why would one just marry oneself?

You don't think it's a reason to why she's marrying herself?

I thought her reasoning for marrying herself is because she can't get a man to marry her?

Why would one just marry oneself?

You don't think it's a reason to why she's marrying herself?
did she say that was the reason? marrying urself isn't the behavior of a woman who intends to marry a man. that's the behavior of someone who don't give a fuck.

if she didn't give a fuck why have a wedding...

that seems like a whole lotta fucks given to something one says they don't give a fuck about....

did she say that was the reason? marrying urself isn't the behavior of a woman who intends to marry a man. that's the behavior of someone who don't give a fuck.

I understand her not maybe not giving a fuck, cool, but what got her to the point of her not giving a fuck to marry herself?

if she didn't give a fuck why have a wedding...

that seems like a whole lotta fucks given to something one says they don't give a fuck about....
doesn't give a fuck about marrying a man*

if she did, she'd factor potential suitor's opinions. it aint on her agenda.

doesn't give a fuck about marrying a man*

if she did, she'd factor potential suitor's opinions. it aint on her agenda.
:smh:

so just remix the whole thing to play to her rules....??

like what is so attractive about a wedding, that she HAS TO HAVE A WEDDING? like i don't understand it....

the whole point of a wedding is to celebrate a union....that's it's sole purpose... if she's not uniting with anyone, just do some other shit....

i hate that all inclusive mindset...

this is nothign but a big kid wanting to have her way....and everyone involved are enablers

Again, I ask, if a kool dude comes along, on her job, in line standing in Wal-Mart behind her, sitting next to her at a sports game and engage in conversation and they vibe, he wants to get to know her more so, What happens he ask for the number? Lol

Is it infidelity if she goes out with him Lol

Like frfr, Does this mean she's off limits to dudes because she's/you marry yoself (Lol) I'm tryin to be serious Lol, that's a real question

Again, I ask, if a kool dude comes along, on her job, in line standing in Wal-Mart behind her, sitting next to her at a sports game and engage in conversation and they vibe, he wants to get to know her more so, What happens he ask for the number? Lol

Like frfr, Does this mean she's off limits to dudes because she's/you marry yoself (Lol) I'm tryin to be serious Lol, that's a real question
I'm pretty sure that ship has sailed.

She prolly asexual.... Don't even want nobody at this point.

Cuz I know nobody wants her crazy ass

It is not something I would do as a wedding ceremony is not something I care about but I do not see anything terribly wrong with it.

Chances are she was one of those women who did want a more traditional marriage and wedding but now she sees it is not likely to ever happen so she chooses to close on that path with a ceremony. It's an act of self affirmation and may even serves as a closure.

I do not agree with the venom directed at her.

well there are open marriages, aren't there? if she's the only person involved in the marriage, it's all on her terms. she got her own vows!
It is not something I would do as a wedding ceremony is not something I care about but I do not see anything terribly wrong with it.

Chances are she was one of those women who did want a more traditional marriage and wedding but now she sees it is not likely to ever happen so she chooses to close on that path with a ceremony. It's an act of self affirmation and may even serves as a closure.

hear hear!

well there are open marriages, aren't there? if she's the only person involved in the marriage, it's all on her terms. she got her own vows!

hear hear!
In my elevated state. I just want to say stop it. You both know this is nonsense. People find their soulmate or at least someone they are willing to share the rest of their life with at any age. She gave up too quickly. She took an extreme measure to get attention and that is all this was. She couldn't be a bride to a man so she wanted to be a bride regardless. Forgive me as I am in that place where my words are straight forward but she was just seeking attention.

@Cain

From that thread

Cain folks

I hate all stupid shit in 2015. If a fat rotund bitch on My 600lb life can get married and have a loyal husband this bitch ain't trying hard enough. I hope she cheat on herself with herself and catch herpes stupid muthafucka

man folks went all the way ignant :gtfoh:

:dead2:
Damn I was angry that day ........ Sheesh

Its too much Whiskas.....

I can't..... she look goofy as hell

In my elevated state. I just want to say stop it. You both know this is nonsense. People find their soulmate or at least someone they are willing to share the rest of their life with at any age. She gave up too quickly. She took an extreme measure to get attention and that is all this was. She couldn't be a bride to a man so she wanted to be a bride regardless. Forgive me as I am in that place where my words are straight forward but she was just seeking attention.
y is it viewed as giving up? I see this as a positive thing. this chick has got it like that n she chose to spend some of it on a celebration of her commitment to herself. that's all a symbolic ceremony is: a commitment. she can be committed to herself and celebrate it as publicly as she'd like.

i dont get the appeal of public vows between a couple any more than I would when they're said by a single person.
Its too much Whiskas.....

I can't..... she look goofy as hell
she looks beautiful in that peacock dress

Back