Welcome To aBlackWeb

Women Who Marry Themselves...

And why do you need to invite people to show them that you love yourself. Everything doesn't have to be elaborate production. This was a serious thing. If she is religious you can't marry yourself before god. If it was cultural you can't marry yourself under any culture that I know of.

My nigga said in that thread: and I quote:

"I give it two years before she gets tired of herself and kicks that bitch to the curb. But you can bet she'll try to take half of everything she owns. Believe that".

I...I really had to go outside and lay on the ground and kick LMAOO

Ok I just read a statement that someone said trying to bring oppression into the conversation and saying we should uplift the queen. I can't read any more of that. I am going to Iditate on this one.

And why do you need to invite people to show them that you love yourself. Everything doesn't have to be elaborate production. This was a serious thing. If she is religious you can't marry yourself before god. If it was cultural you can't marry yourself under any culture that I know of.

See... the problem is you are trying to approach this rationally.

You already messed up

why cant she go against the grain and do what she feels like?

Oh and if you "marrying" yourself, then it's

SADDER

DENA

BITCH

Not everyone is meant to get married. I mean my goodness, folks acting like being single is the worse thing in the world. As if you've accomplished nothing in life unless you get married.

If it happens, it happens. Doesn't make you any less of a person of it don't. But that extra shyt ole did in that classic IC roast...foh.

She needed to look at herself and figure why no one was trying to put a ring on her finger. Classic thread nonetheless. Lol

Oh and if you "marrying" yourself, then it's

SADDER

DENA

BITCH

Not everyone is meant to get married. I mean my goodness, folks acting like being single is the worse thing in the world. As if you've accomplished nothing in life unless you get married.

If it happens, it happens. Doesn't make you any less of a person of it don't. But that extra shyt ole did in that classic IC roast...foh.

She needed to look at herself and figure why no one was trying to put a ring on her finger. Classic thread nonetheless. Lol

You're off my guest list.

@Cain

From that thread

Cain folks

I hate all stupid shit in 2015. If a fat rotund bitch on My 600lb life can get married and have a loyal husband this bitch ain't trying hard enough. I hope she cheat on herself with herself and catch herpes stupid muthafucka

man folks went all the way ignant :gtfoh:

:dead2:

Last post from that thread Lmaoo

Knock-twice says:

She done married herself, now if a dude comes along..how the hell she's doing to explain that shit..

Her - "oh by the way, I'm married"

Dude- "oh ok, that's nice, to who"

Her- "myself"

Dude - *blinks blinks* excuse me Lol

Her- "I married myself about 3 years ago, back in 2015"

Dude- *in his head* "No this chick just didn't tell she's married to herself" *out loud* "oh ok you take care" *in head walking away* "man this Chicn is good and looney" Lol

Chick will never get a man now

smh ppl just don't think shit through

LMAOOOO

I hate you niggas yo

Last one frfr

@King Du

yo she better not have no household accidents..

"so what happened?"

"i slipped in the shower"

"un hunh...i've heard that before...it says here you're married....where's your spouse?"

"i don't see why that's important officer"

"yea okay.......johnson take this paper work, and issue out a warrant for her spouse.......i'm tired of these domestic violence perps"

Breh you a complete asshole LMAOO

Back