Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY Women can be pedophiles too- Official "Teacher assaults student" thread v2

I love and respect teachers and thus don't want to go making some generalized claim indicting them at large here, but you'll no doubt have people with strange desires streamlining themselves into career paths that provide them with their ideal setting to directly satisfy their impulses. Look how many pedos are in the clergy. Now consider the possibility of kindergarten teachers, boy scout counselors, etc.

As for these women, yeah some of em are hot but let's stop thinking with our dicks for a sec. Taking advantage of someone is never something to brush aside. For every one of these young students who seemingly invited and accepted the advances you're still dealing with a sick adult who may very well be willing to manipulate any number of other kids as they see fit. We trust in teachers to be mentors and role models, not this.

I wouldn't necessarily call her her pedophile but definitely a sex offender. Actually, about 50% of sex offenders are women. It is not exclusively a male thing at all. While we do not fully understand it, it's often believed to come from some sort of trauma. That kind of trauma is not exclusive to men. Men get more media coverage, and are often portrayed much more harshly than their female counterparts. There is also a vast difference in the level of reporting, in large part correlating with boys being the victims.

I would. Fucking with a minor makes you pedo. And before you go on about hebephilia or ephebophilia, the general public doesn't discern between someone attracted to prepubescent children or teenagers of varying stages of puberty; if you're messing with a minor, you're a pedo.

I wouldn't necessarily call her her pedophile but definitely a sex offender.

She sleeps with minors. Therefore, she's a pedophile.

Actually, about 50% of sex offenders are women. It is not exclusively a male thing at all. While we do not fully understand it, it's often believed to come from some sort of trauma. That kind of trauma is not exclusive to men. Men get more media coverage, and are often portrayed much more harshly than their female counterparts. There is also a vast difference in the level of reporting, in large part correlating with boys being the victims.

Double standards and gendered bias within modern societies, supplemented by the refusal by some political instances of both wings and militant movements to recognize the magnitude of such deviant population for the sake to maintain their own agendas, are the main factors behind why these statistics are ignored and pushed away from public attention.

That is also a typical French "love story" .

Have you grew up watching 'Leon: The Professional" by the French blockbuster-chasing filmmaker Luc Besson ('Fifth Element' , 'Lucy' , 'The Transporter' franchise, 'Valerian' ...) ? The sentiment of unease you had when you are realizing this is an "ambiguous" Beauty-&-The-Beast fashioned love story about a would-be autistic hitman i his thirties (Jean Reno) and a fourteen years old teenage girl (Nathalie Portman. Much ironically, that breaktrough role was the main reason why both men and tabloids started to hit on her... she was still thirteen years old!) who changed his life? And the serenading 'Shape Of My Heart' beautifully orchestrated by Dominic Miller and Sting??

Besson had once publically confessed that the film is a celebratory ode to the "love" story between him and his twelve-years younger wife... the thing is that when they so-calledly "fell in love" for each other, he was aged of twenty-three years old... and she was ELEVEN!!
I spoke about this on here.
The euro version was spiked to be a bit crazier.

anyway
His chick was the blue chick in fifth element and the chick that was in the room when the hit man came in Leon.

I love and respect teachers and thus don't want to go making some generalized claim indicting them at large here, but you'll no doubt have people with strange desires streamlining themselves into career paths that provide them with their ideal setting to directly satisfy their impulses. Look how many pedos are in the clergy. Now consider the possibility of kindergarten teachers, boy scout counselors, etc.

As for these women, yeah some of em are hot but let's stop thinking with our dicks for a sec. Taking advantage of someone is never something to brush aside. For every one of these young students who seemingly invited and accepted the advances you're still dealing with a sick adult who may very well be willing to manipulate any number of other kids as they see fit. We trust in teachers to be mentors and role models, not this.
To even say a chick looks good after being convicted of this is sick in itself.

To even say a chick looks good after being convicted of this is sick in itself.

It would seem like an entirely superficial thing to say, but I agree in the sense that the repulsiveness of the act makes complimentary comments almost undermining of what took place. Like it's not what should even be on anyone's mind.

I would. Fucking with a minor makes you pedo. And before you go on about hebephilia or ephebophilia, the general public doesn't discern between someone attracted to prepubescent children or teenagers of varying stages of puberty; if you're messing with a minor, you're a pedo.

Where do you draw the line? 16?..17?..18? Would you call an adult with a let's say 17 year old a pedophile?

Actually I'm 21 but no I wouldn't text a 17 year old. But I'm not talking about whether something is OK or not. The question is: Would you call that adult a pedo?
if she underage ....hes a pedo.

problem is everywhere has different rules about whats legal....

but a grown man shouldnt mess with a youngin.....but for her to not even be a legal adult is just nasty.

if she underage ....hes a pedo.

problem is everywhere has different rules about whats legal....

but a grown man shouldnt mess with a youngin.....but for her to not even be a legal adult is just nasty.

In other words a person can be a pedo in one state and not in another. I agree that you shouldn't mess with a teen but the pedo label don't make sense in most cases. If you're sexually attracted to prepubescent children, now that's 100% being a pedophile.

Also it's not even about the act, If you're a pedo you're pedo even if you never cross the line. So, basically what y'all saying is that if you find a 17 year old attractive it makes you a pedo?

In other words a person can be a pedo in one state and not in another. I agree that you shouldn't mess with a teen but the pedo label don't make sense in most cases. If you're sexually attracted to prepubescent children, now that's 100% being a pedophile.

Also it's not even about the act, If you're a pedo you're pedo even if you never cross the line. So, basically what y'all saying is that if you find a 17 year old attractive it makes you a pedo?

You're talking two different things:

1. The age of consent. This is the only thing that fluctuates from state to state. What's technically legal in one state may not be in another.
2. Minor vs Adult: The one consistent thing across the country is what defines a legal adult versus a minor. In every state you're not a legal adult until you're 18.

If you're a grown ass man or woman, there's no excuse for you to be fuckin around with no 17 year old. Truthfully, depending on your age you're still gettin the side-eye even if the person is 18 or 19 if the age gap is really wide.

You're talking two different things:

1. The age of consent. This is the only thing that fluctuates from state to state. What's technically legal in one state may not be in another.
2. Minor vs Adult: The one consistent thing across the country is what defines a legal adult versus a minor. In every state you're not a legal adult until you're 18.

If you're a grown ass man or woman, there's no excuse for you to be fuckin around with no 17 year old. Truthfully, depending on your age you're still gettin the side-eye even if the person is 18 or 19 if the age gap is really wide.

....Side-eye is one thing but that still doesn't make you a pedo.

....Side-eye is one thing but that still doesn't make you a pedo.

I"m curious, why are you seemingly defending such behavior?

a 40 year old fuckin with an 18 year definitely has pedo tendencies, he/she is just skirting the law. Like the 38 year old broad that I dated when I was 19. Looking back on it, I wouldn't be surprised at all if she's fucked with a 16 or 17 year old.

I"m curious, why are you seemingly defending such behavior?

a 40 year old fuckin with an 18 year definitely has pedo tendencies, he/she is just skirting the law. Like the 38 year old broad that I dated when I was 19. Looking back on it, I wouldn't be surprised at all if she's fucked with a 16 or 17 year old.

Not defending the behaviour but I don't like the label because it's not a case of pedophilia. It's not the act that makes someone a pedo, it's the attraction. If all it takes is to find a 17-18 year old sexual attractive then all men/women are pedos.

Not defending the behaviour but I don't like the label because it's not a case of pedophilia. It's not the act that makes someone a pedo, it's the attraction. If all it takes is to find a 17-18 year old sexual attractive then all men/women are pedos.

Acting on it grants you that label. As far as I'm concerned, you can find muhfuckas attractive and keep it to yourself, never speaking on it or anything, taking that shit to your grave without ever acting on it and no one would care. It's that moment that you act on that urge, attraction, or fantasy that you move into full-blown pedo territory and are to be handled accordingly.

Back