Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY Women can be pedophiles too- Official "Teacher assaults student" thread v2

This is more indicative of a pedophile than anything else.

Elementary school is definitely not the place for that.

High school though???

Like I've said previously, it's hard for me to see a 16-17yr old male being a victim unless he's being penetrated.

Legally, it's still statutory rape...........but it's not "real" rape if he's the one doing the penetrating.

Either way, the teacher should still be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law..........but it's not the same as a grown man and a teenage girl.

Last edited:

High school though???

Like I've said previously, it's hard for me to see a 16-17yr old being a victim unless he's being penetrated.

Legally, it's still statutory rape...........but it's not "real" rape if he's the one doing the penetrating.

Either way, the teacher should still be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law..........but it's not the same as a grown man and a teenage girl.

Yeah, it actually is. Forced or coerced penetration is defined as rape.

The more I read this Thread, I kept remembering a incident that occurred in High School when I was in the 11th (?) Grade in English Lit. My Twin and I had the same Class.

There was this Student, J.J. Kline, who was also on the same Wrestling Team as my Twin Brother, and my Brother wasn't fond of this Dude. Apparently, right in the middle of Class, he was talking to the Teacher about something, when all of a sudden, he groped one of her Breasts, and she was a younger, prettier Teacher with some nice Dewey Hooters. She was shocked and humiliated, not to mention paralyzed with embarrassment, then ran out of the Class. J.J. and a few of the other Students laughed about it. Then another Student, Chris Barber, walked to the Chalkboard and wrote her name, "Mrs. Winterrowd", with the "W" curved and added Nipples to the bottom of that shit. Some of those same Students laughed their Asses off.

My Twin saw enough and got up, disgusted at what was happening, and told Chris to cut it out, snatching the Chalk out of his hand. Chris tried to put hands on my Twin, but he wasn't having it. He tossed that Dude damn near over the other side of the Teacher's Desk.

Nobody was laughing when that happened. The entire Class fell into a quiet hush.

Chris tried to play the shit off and went to his Desk, as did my Brother. Another Student went to the Chalkboard and erased the disrespectful scrawling of the Teacher's name on the Board.

Right when this happened, Mrs. Winterrowd returned to the Classroom, looked at what the Student was doing, then ran out again, sobbing.

To this Day, I have no idea what that was about, but my Twin and I deduced that something inappropriate was going on between J.J. and Mrs. Winterrowd.

Epilogue: J.J. Kline died in a Car Wreck several Years later after we Graduated.

High school though???

Like I've said previously, it's hard for me to see a 16-17yr old male being a victim unless he's being penetrated.

U.S. laws still qualifies unconsented or statuory sex interactions between a female perpretrator and a male victim as rape.

I assume that their judiciary system extended the legal definition of the crime beyond its phallocentric laysmen coining.

i really dont see how niggas still lusting after a known and convicted sex offender but then not want they own daughters touched til marriage.

but flip the script........would yall still want a teach to touch yall if he was a male?

yall niggas weird
Facts I definitely agree here

Honest question....how many dudes do you know that were fuckin before 15 have a healthy outlook on women and sex as adults?

Cuz no one i know does and based on what I read...it leads to negative consequences.

Facts I got homies lost they v card at 12 to 16 and older women. They don’t trust no bitch for a very long time running through em. And even lol shit like her kissing you is still a crime.

It does.

I wrote this before, and someone else said they had the same experience, but the aftermath for me was that after high school the vast majority of women I dated and fucked were considerably older than me, up to one woman that was the same age as my moms at the time. I really wasn't fuckin with chicks my age or younger until I met my ex-fiancee, who wound up being three years younger than I was. She was basically the "reset button", if you will.

Honestly koncept you been on this wave for awhile and you never flip flopped

He was 15 years old when she started by sexually exploiting him. And prior that, she dated Macron's father for a while, so we may even suspect that she was grooming him beforehand, like does many of these type of sex predators/resses against their victims.

It didn't helped to erase the reputation of France as a virulently paedophilia/ephebophilia apologist culture at all, after people found out about how long they "frequent" each other and who she used to be for him. A teacher and stepmother figure.
I never heard about this. That's sick af ??

Facts I got homies lost they v card at 12 to 16 and older women. They don’t trust no bitch for a very long time running through em. And even lol shit like her kissing you is still a crime.

Typical cues of Post Traumatic Syndrome Disorder (PTSD) from victims of sexual abuse and statuory rape.

I never heard about this. That's sick af ??

That is also a typical French "love story" .

Have you grew up watching 'Leon: The Professional' by the French blockbuster-chasing filmmaker Luc Besson ('Fifth Element' , 'Lucy' , 'The Transporter' franchise, 'Valerian' ...) ? The sentiment of unease you had when you are realizing this is an "ambiguous" Beauty-&-The-Beast fashioned love story about a would-be autistic hitman in his thirties (Jean Reno) and a fourteen years old teenage girl (Nathalie Portman. Much ironically, that breaktrough role was the main reason why both men and tabloids started to hit on her... she was still thirteen years old!) who changed his life? And the serenading 'Shape Of My Heart' beautifully orchestrated by Dominic Miller and Sting??

Besson had once publically confessed that the film is a celebratory ode to the "love" story between him and his twelve-years younger wife... the thing is that when they so-calledly "fell in love" for each other, he was aged of twenty-three years old... and she was ELEVEN!!

Last edited:
I wouldn't necessarily call her her pedophile but definitely a sex offender. Actually, about 50% of sex offenders are women. It is not exclusively a male thing at all. While we do not fully understand it, it's often believed to come from some sort of trauma. That kind of trauma is not exclusive to men. Men get more media coverage, and are often portrayed much more harshly than their female counterparts. There is also a vast difference in the level of reporting, in large part correlating with boys being the victims.

Back