Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY Women can be pedophiles too- Official "Teacher assaults student" thread v2

Think about how young men molested by women grow up to view women?

Think about how women who try to be the man and women of the house but go overboard with being the masculine female and torture the kid. How will he grown up to veis females?

How will he raise and teach his son about females?

Just like aint shit dudes teaching they sons that women are all hoes, and putting hands in them is ok and if she got grass you can have the ass.

Can we protect the innocence of our children? Can we not taint shit cuz we are tainted or because of gender.

You know who are the main ones that don't hold these women accountable for these disgusting actions.....MEN. The amount of men who completely brush off the serious nature of an adult taking advantage of a child makes me want to vomit.

These stories always come with some saying "I wish I had a teacher like that" or some variation of it. As soon as we stop connecting sex to manhood then that mentality will change. But until then some people will continue to see it as cute when grown women gawk over young boys. It's disgusting as fuck. Especially when grown women refer to little boys as their "little boyfriend". Shit makes my skin crawl

Think about how young men molested by women grow up to view women?

Think about how women who try to be the man and women of the house but go overboard with being the masculine female and torture the kid. How will he grown up to veis females?

How will he raise and teach his son about females?

Just like aint shit dudes teaching they sons that women are all hoes, and putting hands in them is ok and if she got grass you can have the ass.

Can we protect the innocence of our children? Can we not taint shit cuz we are tainted or because of gender.
MANNNNNNN the second question is worth it's own tread, but I don't think that we can have that convo without it turning into a bash session...

These stories always come with some saying "I wish I had a teacher like that" or some variation of it. As soon as we stop connecting sex to manhood then that mentality will change. But until then some people will continue to see it as cute when grown women gawk over young boys. It's disgusting as fuck. Especially when grown women refer to little boys as their "little boyfriend". Shit makes my skin crawl
I hate when women refer to little boys as sexy too. Like how do you find anything remotely sexual about a child?

If you ever had a conversation with someone, and they said that it’s not that big of a deal for boys to be adulterated by grown women, just use someone who everybody knows as a perfect example. Robert Kelly. Dude was sexually assaulted and taken advantage of by his sister and mother. Very unfortunate

Thing is and I don’t want to be that guy. Throughout history people view manhood as a person that takes. And a lesser man is taken from. Men think it’s cool especially if she cute. Every time I know a homeboy who says he lost his virginity to an older female he has issues with women. Homeboy told me his pops let the girl come over. I’m like wtf

Thing is and I don’t want to be that guy. Throughout history people view manhood as a person that takes. And a lesser man is taken from. Men think it’s cool especially if she cute. Every time I know a homeboy who says he lost his virginity to an older female he has issues with women. Homeboy told me his pops let the girl come over. I’m like wtf

The bold is something alot of people are just starting to become comfortable talking about.

A lot of men have to break down their verbiage as far as their POV and how they see themselves as well as women. You think at 15 you earned a grown woman’s right to have sex with her but really she suckered you in to having relations. A lot of us think our only value or core value is the amount of women we fuck with.

A lot of men have to break down their verbiage as far as their POV and how they see themselves as well as women. You think at 15 you earned a grown woman’s right to have sex with her but really she suckered you in to having relations. A lot of us think our only value or core value is the amount of women we fuck with.
I dint get how a teenager can gain such admiration that grown women would offer their body yet some of them same women require the triple 6s from grown men,

So many wrongs from both sides but only one side seems to get called out 9 times out of 10.

Lastly,

A few of y’all need to stop judging the looks of these women.

I dint get how a teenager can gain such admiration that grown women would offer their body yet some of them same women require the triple 6s from grown men,

So many wrongs from both sides but only one side seems to get called out 9 times out of 10.

Lastly,

A few of y’all need to stop judging the looks of these women.

Again tho the reason women don’t get called is because men don’t call them out. Some do but a lot don’t. Everybody is concerned about keeping their daughters sexually safe. They just tell sons don’t get nobody pregnant

This story is crazy.

Her husband is a police officer in the community

Her father an assistant principal at the same school

And her sister worked at the same school too

And she has a toddler age son with her husband

She was a political science teacher and the cheer coach

Just sad.

I feel like she had to quit, but even if she is not convicted...I doubt she will be able to work around students again

Soon as they’re comfortable in addressing the real reasons these happen, they gonna make some progress. Especially when they speculate on what makes these things happen. Which never really happens With the ladies.

Back