Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY Women can be pedophiles too- Official "Teacher assaults student" thread v2

a couple of these situations seem too close to home for me😞

but I still like to believe my situation was different

You had a relationship with a teacher??
no I was referring specifically to a friend's mom and how similar that situation was with some of the teacher stories in here

however funny enough I was a student aide in HS and I remember one 25yr old teacher who prob wanted me to try her

she used to flirt but I was legit naive and didn't see the signs.........looking back now tho that shit was obvious SMH

back then I couldn't imagine a teacher even being like that.......but knowing what I know now

I prob wouldve been in a position to be manipulated ☹️

Which is?
The issue is that the women are just as abusive with whatever power they think they have like the men do, the difference is that the men are not given an opportunity to escape any kind of castigation for being abusers. The amount of imagery that you’ve seen over the decades, where men are depicted as everything negative under the sun, works in concert with the idea that you could be an abuser. However, women aren’t really given the same level of castigation like the men are.

In order for you to address what the women are doing, you would have to collectively embrace them as being sexual deviants like men can. I don’t think the general public is ready for that level of talking points. I don’t think people are ready to embrace the fact that a lot of women are abusive. I don’t think they’re ready to take a deep dive and call out that just like men sexually abuse the youth to cover for their inability to get who they want, you have to acknowledge that women do have a certain level of power over men sexually, and that they use that to get what they want. So it’s already been understood that women vaguely use sex as a bargaining chip to get things for men, you would have to pull that out of that grey area zone of maybe or we don’t know, and bring it to the forefront and state that yes, women do use sexuality to get what they want. It goes from it being this red pill, alpha male podcaster discussion to being a worldwide conversation. Like I said, I don’t think people are ready for that. Why would you as a grown woman, especially in the west, try to sleep with a little young child???

The issue is that the women are just as abusive with whatever power they think they have like the men do, the difference is that the men are not given an opportunity to escape any kind of castigation for being abusers. The amount of imagery that you’ve seen over the decades, where men are depicted as everything negative under the sun, works in concert with the idea that you could be an abuser. However, women aren’t really given the same level of castigation like the men are.

In order for you to address what the women are doing, you would have to collectively embrace them as being sexual deviants like men can. I don’t think the general public is ready for that level of talking points. I don’t think people are ready to embrace the fact that a lot of women are abusive. I don’t think they’re ready to take a deep dive and call out that just like men sexually abuse the youth to cover for their inability to get who they want, you have to acknowledge that women do have a certain level of power over men sexually, and that they use that to get what they want. So it’s already been understood that women vaguely use sex as a bargaining chip to get things for men, you would have to pull that out of that grey area zone of maybe or we don’t know, and bring it to the forefront and state that yes, women do use sexuality to get what they want. It goes from it being this red pill, alpha male podcaster discussion to being a worldwide conversation. Like I said, I don’t think people are ready for that. Why would you as a grown woman, especially in the west, try to sleep with a little young child???

I posted a Scientific American study here and on the IC that shows all of this. Additionally, much of that source material came from an earlier study by the NIH that shows exactly the same thing: Women are sexually abusive at or in some situations more abusive than their male counterparts but have largely been able to escape any sort of punishment or ostracizing simply because the public has been trained to see them only as victims and never as perps even when they're arrested for sexually abusing someone. There's always some sort of excuse for their behavior and a lighter punishment when there's a woman perp involved.

Back