Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY Women can be pedophiles too- Official "Teacher assaults student" thread v2

Again, I do not see any of these media outlets bringing up this continuously creepy conversation. How come we’re not hearing about women and how fucked up they are rolling around with underage boys? T

Again, I do not see any of these media outlets bringing up this continuously creepy conversation. How come we’re not hearing about women and how fucked up they are rolling around with underage boys? T

because we are never supposed to see women and girls as perps, only as victims despite the fact that the research says they rape/sexually assault boys and men at about the same rate as their male counterparts. It goes against the whole feminist narrative that "rape is about power" and pretty much dismantles it.

because we are never supposed to see women and girls as perps, only as victims despite the fact that the research says they rape/sexually assault boys and men at about the same rate as their male counterparts. It goes against the whole feminist narrative that "rape is about power" and pretty much dismantles it.
Which is why I personally believe when you see stories like this in effect, and we don’t have this level of proper breakdown? It’s because they want it to happen. We can’t keep having these one-sided discussions, that keeps spinning us in this circular motion because it never truly solves anything.

Because it is local news. Unless it is some special case.

Back