COMMUNITY Women can be pedophiles too- Official "Teacher assaults student" thread v2

Not a popular opinion in this day and age, but I feel the same way.

Now, statutory rape is statutory rape........so women should be punished the same way as men who commit this crime.

But it's not the same thing because the male is the dominant sex.

So it's harder to see the dominant sex as being the victim.

collins-1.jpg

Well, this one is kind of tricky.

It doesn't mention anything sexual...........just an inappropriate relationship with a 13yr old boy.

That could be anything.

Maybe even a parent thinking the teacher overstepped their bounds by getting too close to him or something.

Nah she topped him.

Iykyk.

I don't think niggas are giving enough credit to the 'forbidden fruit' shit. I feel like lots of these young ass teachers be fucking niggas that 16-18 because of the thrill of getting away with it and the thrill of being remembered as a young man's first sexual conquest.

Reactions: bootcheese3000
I don't think niggas are giving enough credit to the 'forbidden fruit' shit. I feel like lots of these young ass teachers be fucking niggas that 16-18 because of the thrill of getting away with it and the thrill of being remembered as a young man's first sexual conquest.

Right? Like they're planting a Flag on their Virginity or something, on some Ray-J "I Hit It First" shit.🙄

1655222646616.png

A 32-year-old high school teacher has been accused of taking indecent liberties with a student in Virginia, PEOPLE confirms.

According to a brief press release issued late last week by the York-Poquoson Sheriff's Office, Kristen McAllister, 32, allegedly engaged in an ongoing and inappropriate relationship with an underage student.

The illicit relationship allegedly started in late 2021.

"The investigation began after the York-Poquoson Sheriff's Office received a report of an inappropriate relationship between a teacher and students," reads the statement, noting that the investigation into McAllister's alleged actions continues.

The English teacher, who worked at Tabb High School in Yorktown, was charged with two felony counts of taking indecent liberties with a child by a person in a custodial or supervisory relationship and two misdemeanor counts of contributing to the delinquency of a minor.

She has not entered pleas to the charges and was released on bond.

Attempts to reach McAllister for comment on Monday were unsuccessful.

At this point, only one victim has been identified.

In a statement, the York County School Division confirmed it learned of the allegations Wednesday evening, and immediately turned that information over to police.

"The York County School Division and Tabb High School take the safety and well-being of our students seriously," the statement reads. "Our hiring procedures involve mandatory and thorough background checks and fingerprint clearance. We expect that our staff conduct themselves in a professional manner at all times, and any time there is a question of safety or misconduct, we immediately investigate."

Hay was taken into custody Tuesday in Sumner County, TN ... and according to legal docs obtained by TMZ, the alleged incident started with the 35-year-old singer making sexual comments about a 16-year-old boy in front of his parents. Cops say Hay had been staying at the family's home for a short period.

Those comments allegedly led to physical contact ... with the teen claiming Kata made out with him and forced him to touch her inappropriately multiple times against his wishes.

The 16-year-old's mother told authorities she confronted Kata, and recorded their convo before ordering her to leave the home. According to the docs, the mother's recording includes Hay acknowledging the incident had occurred.