Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY Women can be pedophiles too- Official "Teacher assaults student" thread v2

Unrelated, but this is some bullshit:

Basically, there's video footage that proves this dude didn't rape anyone..........but he still has to "prove his innocence" to the USC ethics board.

On top of that, the news footage blurs the quote/unquote victim's face out...........who, obviously, isn't a victim at all.

Might have to do a spin-off thread, but don't know what to call it.

See gotta avoid the drunk chicks

"They" actually look like a dude I went to middle school with.

Shoutout to Marty.

Felt bad when David Smith beat him down for saying something slick to him.

Probably should've kept his mouth shut though.
Lol

Soooo....when was the last time you saw Marty?👀

Miami-Dade teacher accused of sexual battery against teenage boy is pregnant, police say

I haven't gone through this thread. But many of these women are white! And apparently do not care. And I know these schools have sexual harassment training for the teachers...like wtf.

@deadeye

Absolutely disgusting.

She's hideous.

Lock her up pic.jpg

Absolutely disgusting.

She's hideous.

Lol I'll admit when I saw her mug shot. I did say damn she look rough. Looks like she at one point was decent looking.
But attractive or nah....she is disgusting for doing talking to them teenagers like that.

I haven't gone through this thread. But many of these women are white! And apparently do not care. And I know these schools have sexual harassment training for the teachers...like wtf.

Yeah, that's the main reason why this thread got so much burn on the old site.

Those white women are basically all rapists, but you rarely hear anything about these incidents in the news.

Hard to believe that would be the case if they were black.

Yeah, that's the main reason why this thread got so much burn on the old site.

Those white women are basically all rapists, but you rarely hear anything about these incidents in the news.

Hard to believe that would be the case if they were black.

Not gonna hear anything cuz you can’t castigate women in the media today, you literally have to be okay with everything they do.

The old thread we had on the other site was exactly the same. 99.9% of the perps were white; very, very few were Black or Latino.

Back