Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY Women can be pedophiles too- Official "Teacher assaults student" thread v2

If a 17 year old who looks grown dupes you into believing she's 25, it obviously doesn't make u a fuckin pedo.

If you knew beforehand that she's 17 and you still made advances it not only comes off as manipulative due to the gulf in mental maturity and experience, but it also suggests the possibility that even the mere knowledge of this 17 year old as being underage is satisfying some underlying deviant attraction.

Now, whether the latter is true or not becomes a matter of giving someone the benefit of doubt. But why give someone the privilege of the benefit of doubt when you could rightfully ask "shouldn't they have known better in the first place?".

Sensitive issues such as these compel the sensitivity and caution of concepts like "better safe than sorry". We responsibly assume the worst because if by chance our forgiveness lets a stray character (like a pedo) avoid justice, you risk another minor being manipulated or harmed. These pedo dudes can't bring forth arguments like "due process" either. U fucked urself the moment u fucked with a minor.

So, accordingly, most will think ill of your actions. Better you stay in ur lane. Otherwise, if you're disgusting and desperate enough to take these sorts of risks, prepare yourself for the consequences.

If a 17 year old who looks grown dupes you into believing she's 25, it obviously doesn't make u a fuckin pedo.

If you knew beforehand that she's 17 and you still made advances it not only comes off as manipulative due to the gulf in mental maturity and experience, but it also suggests the possibility that even the mere knowledge of this 17 year old as being underage is satisfying some underlying deviant attraction.

Now, whether the latter is true or not becomes a matter of giving someone the benefit of doubt. But why give someone the privilege of the benefit of doubt when you could rightfully ask "shouldn't they have known better in the first place?".

Sensitive issues such as these compel the sensitivity and caution of concepts like "better safe than sorry". We responsibly assume the worst because if by chance our forgiveness lets a stray character (like a pedo) avoid justice, you risk another minor being manipulated or harmed. These pedo dudes can't bring forth arguments like "due process" either. U fucked urself the moment u fucked with a minor.

So, accordingly, most will think ill of your actions. Better you stay in ur lane. Otherwise, if you're disgusting and desperate enough to take these sorts of risks, prepare yourself for the consequences.

So as it relates to the actual topic at hand: All these teachers knew their victims ages, ergo they're all pedophiles.

You can find a 17 year old physically attractive if she built like let’s say Beyoncé. Don’t be out here dating them though and taking advantage.

like I said. Y’all know damn well what a pedo is. People that’s fucked up in the head that like little damn girls/boys.

Y’all need to stop playing stupid.

Okay. You obviously don’t know the laws. So I’ll just not answer you anymore on this

That's the problem.

The laws vary from state-to-state.

And most people don't even know the laws in their own state.............much less what the laws are in other states across the country.

Look, I see your point.

An 18yr old shouldn't be prosecuted for being with a 17yr old if they were also together while they were both under 18.

However, it doesn't mean that it can't happen...........or that it hasn't happened in the past.

Jean Reno did a Interview in a Magazine years ago where the Interviewer was drooling over Natalie Portman, now an Adult, and Jean, being a true Gentleman, stating that he never found her sexually attractive, that he still saw her as the young Girl he remembered in "The Professional".

There was another story I remember reading where the original Story to "The Professional" had Leon and this little Girl actually having Sex in the Movie, but Jean Reno wasn't having ANY of that nonsense. If what you say is true about Luc Besson, he clearly had a twisted vision to how this Story was going to be told. I've always found it disturbing how they sexualized Natalie's character in that Movie.
I found it weird it was a go with the parents

That's the problem.

The laws vary from state-to-state.

And most people don't even know the laws in their own state.............much less what the laws are in other states across the country.

Look, I see your point.

An 18yr old shouldn't be prosecuted for being with a 17yr old if they were also together while they were both under 18.

However, it doesn't mean that it can't happen...........or that it hasn't happened in the past.

And 18-19-20 year old shouldnt.

You can find a 17 year old physically attractive if she built like let’s say Beyoncé. Don’t be out here dating them though and taking advantage.

"You can find a Tyrone well-endowed enough like a well-dressed, bubble-bottomed blend of Denzel Washington and Terry Crew. Don't meant you're gay for either".

Oh my God, why are you always making these poor ass eludation tactics and gaslight for days at every debate you keep losing?? ?

I've already told y'all: the fact you haven't pass into the said act while vaguely or willfully gawking at someone in an accordingly unconventional fashion, doesn't mean you are devoid of these said sexual pulses, lest indulging into these from a self-securizing distance.

You stop playing the fool. And stop gawking at seventeen-years old fat asses.

"You can find a Tyrone well-endowed enough like a well-dressed, bubble-bottomed blend of Denzel Washington and Terry Crew. Don't meant you're gay for either".

Oh my God, why are you always making these poor ass eludation tactics and gaslight for days at every debate you keep losing?? ?

I've already told y'all: the fact you haven't pass into the said act while vaguely or willfully gawking at someone in an accordingly unconventional fashion, doesn't mean you are devoid of these said sexual pulses, lest indulging into these from a self-securizing distance.

You stop playing the fool. And stop gawking at seventeen-years old fat asses.

I see you’re not paying attention too

You’re a lost cause.

Back