Welcome To aBlackWeb

FEATURED Woman Gets Hit With A Brick After Not Giving Guy Her Number: Update, turns herself in to police after story was found to be not true

test
bI’m…bricked up

😏
52eda5f0afccffdb7e4005bf48bb5bdc.gif

Thought it was you but it was too blatant lo
Ironically after doing some digging this dude has some major industry ties. I just don't ever understand why people continue to create hot take opinions especially when it could possibly affect their business or brand and argue on open platforms like Twitter. Even if some agreed with what he was saying it's hot takey and waaaay too soon to bring up with a woman who got a fractured face and a concussion by some hoe ass nigga.

He seems liked in the industry but man dumb tweets like this can play you outta pocket.

Dude should have at least tweeted this another time and added more context.

Btw she seems dope and beautiful as well too. I hope she comes out this unfortunate situation and get blessed to be in a good opportunity for whatever endeavor she desires. She is beautiful btw and I hope she gets proper treatment.

Btw she seems dope and beautiful as well too. I hope she comes out this unfortunate situation and get blessed to be in a good opportunity for whatever endeavor she desires. She is beautiful btw and I hope she gets proper treatment.
Bro somebody threw a brick at her

You act like her house burned down after she got laid off for being dark skinned lol

Look I completely hear you but for every time we say it’s not all of us then a few months another similar story happens. And it don’t help when she saw nobody step up. I get you can say it’s not you or who you hang with that does this shit. But this is more common than we address.

It's not common. Thousands of niggas shoot their shot everyday, and very few do shit like this in response to getting rejected.

This shit should never happen. A man should never react this way to getting rejected, but just because some do doesn't mean that it's cool falsely indict a whole gender for the actions of a small minority.

Every time I see some shit like this, I legit be asking myself 'Yo who raised these niggas?!?'. I be wondering like when that nigga got home, was he bragging about the shit to his homies and shit. Is he proud of himself? Does he feel like because she rejected him he was justified and she got what she deserved? Or is the nigga just a psychopath with anger issues?

I dunno man. I be tryna make sense of shit like this and maybe there ain't no sense to be made of it.

There is so many women out here for some of these men to be behaving like this . I swear their mothers should have swallowed them, society would be much better and safer.

Every time I see some shit like this, I legit be asking myself 'Yo who raised these niggas?!?'. I be wondering like when that nigga got home, was he bragging about the shit to his homies and shit. Is he proud of himself? Does he feel like because she rejected him he was justified and she got what she deserved? Or is the nigga just a psychopath with anger issues?

I dunno man. I be tryna make sense of shit like this and maybe there ain't no sense to be made of it.

Being real, them niggas KNOW they're wrong. They never tell their peoples what they're doing or how they're treating women. I say this as a kid that came up watching my moms get the shit beat outta her. Nobody knew what was going on in the household, nobody in the community knew shit because my stepfather never said shit about it. It wasn't until my moms had the courage to get out of there that anybody finally knew what she had endured for years on end.

After it was all said and done, and my moms got us into a house across town, that's when folks finally found out. My moms told her older brother and he went to my step pops, hugged it out with him, and told him face to face "Man, look... I love you... I love you like a brother... But if you ever touch my sister again, I'll kill you" and my stepfather knew that wasn't an idle threat, Unc would do it without even thinking. Even my father was ready to move on him 'cause he knew my moms since early childhood and she ended up literally the only thing standing in the way of that happening.

Nah, abusive men keep that shit to themselves.

Unfortunate situation for sure and you'd hope that she have a safe space. I don't wanna take any sides before I get the facts or more details at least. Shit fucked up either way. I will point this out that since I haven't seen it get stated yet. She has another IG, older one which it appears she doesn't use any more but....her last post provides a glimpse of her mentality and temperament and it opens the question: Was this a provoked attack cause by her. Her caption is lengthy but here's some interesting talking points:

"I'm not one of them girls who lament being called aggressive. I am, and for good reason"

"I'm massively aggressive so do us both a favor and don't try it, because I have some screws lose. I'm not okay, I operate on flight, fight, freeze mode and I always choose fight!"

"Since living in Austin, Texas I have developed this anger, fear and defensiveness because of all the horrific encounters that I have experienced. I'm not safe there. Hence, why I moved."

Back