Welcome To aBlackWeb

FEATURED Woman Gets Hit With A Brick After Not Giving Guy Her Number: Update, turns herself in to police after story was found to be not true

test
I actually know a dude that hit a chick with a brick in the face. Not just any brick but a cobblestone.

Washington Square park in broad daylight on a Saturday. Son went to jail for a year and during that time I hooked up with his girl who was my homegirl's older sister. I eventually heard dude was out of jail but that was after she kept trying to put me in places where we would inevitably be on a crash course with him like their old haunts and shit because my homegirl tipped me off eventually. So I eventually dumped the chick because even though we were from the same town she was trying to get my brains dashed out by some random bronx failed rapper nigga so he could prove his love to her.

After many years passed I saw her again at their little sister's wedding and she was booed up with this annoying but harmless white guy but deep down I was happy that she looked happy and stable and was doing good after all those years of thuggin but when nobody was looking I hit her with the "Why I oughta" fist and we both laughed got some closure out of that.

Also I smashed her sister and also almost got with her mom one night years before so I definitely got my closure.

Long story short... don't hit women with bricks. And definitely not NYC cobblestones because I will bang your girl and her sister while you're locked up and I will most certainly duck the fade.

I actually know a dude that hit a chick with a brick in the face. Not just any brick but a cobblestone.

Washington Square park in broad daylight on a Saturday. Son went to jail for a year and during that time I hooked up with his girl who was my homegirl's older sister. I eventually heard dude was out of jail but that was after she kept trying to put me in places where we would inevitably be on a crash course with him like their old haunts and shit because my homegirl tipped me off eventually. So I eventually dumped the chick because even though we were from the same town she was trying to get my brains dashed out by some random bronx failed rapper nigga so he could prove his love to her.

After many years passed I saw her again at their little sister's wedding and she was booed up with this annoying but harmless white guy but deep down I was happy that she looked happy and stable and was doing good after all those years of thuggin but when nobody was looking I hit her with the "Why I oughta" fist and we both laughed got some closure out of that.

Also I smashed her sister and also almost got with her mom one night years before so I definitely got my closure.

Long story short... don't hit women with bricks. And definitely not NYC cobblestones because I will bang your girl and her sister while you're locked up and I will most certainly duck the fade.
Nigga you almost got set up by the same bitch you capeing for.

Ultimately there is no lesson here.

People do wild shit, and will continue if they have an audience. Especially if that audience is paying.

Just recognize we're in the era of the troll and everything isn't what it appears to be. There's a certain amount of profit to be made by playing into people's passions.

If there is any lesson....be weary if you see someone going real hard for something you believe strongly in. They may not really be on your side, they may just be trying to see how much they can get from you to justify your cause.
I strongly disagree du. There is a lesson here and the moral of this story is.....

Don't be a lying dogfaced biatch while drinking your juice in the hood!

Hmmmm..

After some consideration…

I’ve come to the conclusion that this person might not have been totally honest about what transpired that night in regards to the alleged brick incident.

What do y’all think?

SMH. This motherfucker right here is why some folks were so quick to believe that brick bitch.

Your friend shared this video with you. Watch it now!

Props to her for documenting it.

SMH. This motherfucker right here is why some folks were so quick to believe that brick bitch.

Your friend shared this video with you. Watch it now!

Props to her for documenting it.

I remember this. There's heaps of niggas that feel and/or act like he does

I remember this. There's heaps of niggas that feel and/or act like he does

He seems crazy. I'm starting to see more and more people who just be ranting and yelling about nothing.

When I was in Hawaii, this Asian broad came up to me like "They're always trying to take the Egyptians away from black people." I had run into some Hebrew Israelites the day before, so I thought they got her. Then she just started yelling "Those fucking white vampires sucking all the melanin out of everyone's blood. I can smell the rain coming and my ass itches." And then she just walked off. lol I just stood there dumfounded. That shit was wild.

He seems crazy. I'm starting to see more and more people who just be ranting and yelling about nothing.

When I was in Hawaii, this Asian broad came up to me like "They're always trying to take the Egyptians away from black people." I had run into some Hebrew Israelites the day before, so I thought they got her. Then she just started yelling "Those fucking white vampires sucking all the melanin out of everyone's blood. I can smell the rain coming and my ass itches." And then she just walked off. lol I just stood there dumfounded. That shit was wild.
Nah that was an Ice addict

Back