Welcome To aBlackWeb

FEATURED Woman Gets Hit With A Brick After Not Giving Guy Her Number: Update, turns herself in to police after story was found to be not true

test
Lol naw she crazy, she made up a story saying a uber driver hit her with a brick. And she saying she was sexually assaulted.

Using that lie as a way to get 40k....she ain't innocent
She got snuffed and saw an opportunity to make some bread scamming I ain’t mad at it

But yea lock her up

That water bottle didn’t cause that.

Her face was like that in the last “incident”

She had a ski mask on the entire night with no proof of her face being normal. You telling me a woman don’t have no pictures of her going to the club without that mask on.

She had no bruises on her face.

She probably heckled a man just for him to react and her saying he caused it because she took those injections to make her face get big

Yall still fallling for the lies and nothing changed

She had a ski mask on the entire night with no proof of her face being normal. You telling me a woman don’t have no pictures of her going to the club without that mask on.

She probably heckled a man just for him to react and her saying he caused it because she took those injections to make her face get big

they got video surveillance....if there was another person that hit her....it would be on video

stupid-forest-gump.gif

lol I dont think he was claiming there was a second person that hit her

I think if the bruise was fake and saline shot. The hospital would have provided that evidence

It's crime to fake an injury and Facts show she was admitted and treated for blunt force trauma to the head....its her own fault...but yeah no proof of her injury being fake has been reported...

I think if the bruise was fake and saline shot. The hospital would have provided that evidence

It's crime to fake an injury and Facts show she was admitted and treated for blunt force trauma to the head....its her own fault...but yeah no proof of her injury being fake has been reported...

I hear you, but I have a hard time believing a water bottle could cause that kinda swelling instantly.

Was the water frozen?

Must be the BBL talkin now.

1706140716531.png

honestly she seems like a menace, the type of person if you make the mistake of making eye contact with you'll be in trouble, she's educated and uses that education to manipulate certain demographics, she could have used her talent to bullshit and possibly had a lengthy career in politics.

Ultimately there is no lesson here.

People do wild shit, and will continue if they have an audience. Especially if that audience is paying.

Just recognize we're in the era of the troll and everything isn't what it appears to be. There's a certain amount of profit to be made by playing into people's passions.

If there is any lesson....be weary if you see someone going real hard for something you believe strongly in. They may not really be on your side, they may just be trying to see how much they can get from you to justify your cause.

People do wild shit, and will continue if they have an audience. Especially if that audience is paying.

Just recognize we're in the era of the troll and everything isn't what it appears to be. There's a certain amount of profit to be made by playing into people's passions.

If there is any lesson....be weary if you see someone going real hard for something you believe strongly in. They may not really be on your side, they may just be trying to see how much they can get from you to justify your cause.
The lesson is keep your hands to yourself

So

what you sayin is finessin feelings at an all-time high

:hahaha:

Back