Welcome To aBlackWeb

FEATURED Woman Gets Hit With A Brick After Not Giving Guy Her Number: Update, turns herself in to police after story was found to be not true

test
No Way Wow GIF by Bounce
She's innocent arrest Olan

Am I the only one here peeping how people flex when they're eventually proven right about one pretty obvious and ultimately insignificant thing?

Niggas acting like they won the superbowl and shit. If yall could do deep dives and introspection like this when you're wrong about shit, being right won't feel like juneteenth.

Am I the only one here peeping how niggas try to downplay how wrong they were over something that should've been pretty obvious?

Maybe y'all are the ones who should quote/unquote..........."do deep dives and introspection when you're wrong about shit."

Mike Tomlin laughing clip.gif

This is why you gotta laugh and pretty much let these types of conversations go. Like even when people are wrong, they have to figure out a way where it’s like they’re not wrong or to take edge off of them being wrong. Or make your points on being right seem like yeah you’re right, but so what? Like are black men not supposed to be annoyed that when we wake up in the morning, there’s always another case where folks are trying to use us as the face of everything negative and deviant? Nigga yes this is the Super Bowl. Where my ring at?

Fuck a ring.

All these niggas who believed that shit need to give me my flowers and remember...........

Colbert I told you so clip.gif

Also, while they're at it..................

CROWN ME!!!!!

dude getting money tossed on him clip.gif

But they won't, because.....................

fatboy haters gonna hate clip.gif

So what's the lesson???? Don't talk to someone with a big butt and a ski mask

Facts

She has a big butt(real or fake still makes the men go crazy)
She was acting crazy with a ski mask on and you could only see her eyes
She slapped a black man or hit him
His reflexes made him hit her back....so hard her faced got swollen
She makes up story of how her face got swollen
Asks for help via donations on gofundme

Of course she wrong

But I am looking at this man as wrong too...his use of force after she hit him is a lack of self control
:huh?:

Facts

Of course she wrong

But I am looking at this man as wrong too...his use of force after she hit him is a lack of self control

pumpa.gif

Facts

Of course she wrong

errbody need to keep their hands to themselves. Dont hit somebody then be shocked if they hit you back

Facts

Of course she wrong

But on the real tho, and I've said this in the past on another incident (I think before you signed up): In this day and age you can't reasonably expect that any person out here is going to react to you putting your hands on them with the same level of force that you applied or to "show restraint" and not hit you at all. Her hitting him is the real "lack of self control" here and not the other way around, 'cause I'm pretty sure everyone's been taught to keep their hands to themselves and "don't start none, won't be none". She ignored both lessons and was taught a new one.

But on the real tho, and I've said this in the past on another incident (I think before you signed up): In this day and age you can't reasonably expect that any person out here is going to react to you putting your hands on them with the same level of force that you applied or to "show restraint" and not hit you at all. Her hitting him is the real "lack of self control" here and not the other way around, 'cause I'm pretty sure everyone's been taught to keep their hands to themselves and "don't start none, won't be none". She ignored both lessons and was taught a new one.

I agree, I am usually the person who is responding to an action and i am often told I went too far
But I have honestly felt like if you start something , I will end it and it usually more severe than the act against me.

As I have gotten older I have learned other approaches that yield the same goal and less recourse for my action. Because no matter how justified my actions were, there were not excusable and repercussions were felt.

But I also disagree, she as of yet, based off her words, she hasn't learned anything, if anything this experience emboldened her feelings and perception.

I also take the stance that in this society men are often viewed as innately stronger...and just like boxers who have to register their hands and don't fight regular civilians...its understood.

If a female hit you vs a man ....your response should be different imo. He hit her like a man and she not, regardless if she hit him first. Not saying he shouldn't defend himself.

Just like with the police....why aim for the head or why give a life ending shot

Or like in Dodgeball in elementary school...you don't aim for the head...you get kicked out the game

She ain't learned shit, she standing in her shit, silly clown

60 sec clip

60 sec clip

60 sec clip

Last edited:
Back