Welcome To aBlackWeb

HBO Winning Time: The Rise of the Lakers Dynasty (CANCELED After 2 Seasons)

funny it's called winning time but they fast forwarded a whole Championship season to focus back on the losing times. Controversy sells

Smash debbie allen
Smash cookie

I never knew the clippers start in San Diego. SD always getting cucked by LA

lol at bum Westhead after getting fired "Hey Pat, you saw this coming didnt you? Why didnt you stop me"
camro-really.gif

Pat should have swung on his ass.

Next episode is the season finale? Weird the season is 7 episodes and not 8.

Not mad at it though. Ready to get to this series.

This probably just should have been called Magic vs. Bird cause the only basketball related focus is on their games.

Damn, that’s sad to see because this series had so much potential. Hopefully this only applies to the Lakers specific series and they revamp it and do a Bulls series.

I think a series with Jordan would do crazy numbers. His run involved some of the biggest names in basketball ever. This Lakers run just had Magic, Bird, and Kareem. Jordan came through with Magic, Bird, Thomas, Barkley, Shaq, Kemp, Rodman, Kobe, Iverson, etc.

Makes sense why this was rushed now. My only gripe is, if they’re going to skip seasons like they did, they should have skipped to ‘84 earlier then ended with ‘85 with the Lakers going out on top.

Damn, that’s sad to see because this series had so much potential. Hopefully this only applies to the Lakers specific series and they revamp it and do a Bulls series.

I think a series with Jordan would do crazy numbers. His run involved some of the biggest names in basketball ever. This Lakers run just had Magic, Bird, and Kareem. Jordan came through with Magic, Bird, Thomas, Barkley, Shaq, Kemp, Rodman, Kobe, Iverson, etc.
It wouldn't do numbers if the players and league won't support it

It wouldn't do numbers if the players and league won't support it
To add, a series with Jordan and all of those names would do numbers with or without the NBA sign off. Magic and Bird just not popular enough to get views. Riley, West, and Buss’s portrayals were brilliant, but nobody under 50 really cares about them. Kareem was not interesting in this either.

Jordan’s run had some of the biggest personalities in basketball history.

To add, a series with Jordan and all of those names would do numbers with or without the NBA sign off. Magic and Bird just not popular enough to get views. Riley, West, and Buss’s portrayals were brilliant, but nobody under 50 really cares about them. Kareem was not interesting in this either.

Jordan’s run had some of the biggest personalities in basketball history.
I hope you're right and they do it

Back