Welcome To aBlackWeb

HBO Winning Time: The Rise of the Lakers Dynasty (CANCELED After 2 Seasons)

Jus watched s2 ep3 bird backstory n ep 3 team mates hating on magic 25 m contract.

Both good eps. Im diggin this show

Is that really the issue tho? The Last of Us and Europhia got the same time slots although bigger fanbases I suppose.
It's about to go head to head with Sunday Night Football.

That can't help viewership. It would be a perfect show after a NBA game but waiting to watch this after a double header is a bit too much.

I was thinking about putting it on a random weekday with less competition and promote it better but maybe the league is trying to kill the show. After all Magic & Bird saved the league so maybe they are trying to protect their image.

Like @BRIAN B. said, people are prolly watching but not live. I actually watch it early Monday morning.

It's about to go head to head with Sunday Night Football.

That can't help viewership. It would be a perfect show after a NBA game but waiting to watch this after a double header is a bit too much.

I was thinking about putting it on a random weekday with less competition and promote it better but maybe the league is trying to kill the show. After all Magic & Bird saved the league so maybe they are trying to protect their image.

Like @BRIAN B. said, people are prolly watching but not live. I actually watch it early Monday morning.
That’s why it should be switched to Friday nights

No one from the Lakers or the NBA is promoting this shit.

No one from the cast has been featured on a sports debate show.

Debating rather this shit was true or false, or what would happen if this shit happened in today’s NBA would’ve been great sports TV dialog and promotion for the show.

your point is true about it not getting much promotion.

The 1st season 1 show on NBA radio talked about it because Jerry West complained about the way he was portrayed. That lasted for maybe 2 weeks on just that show and not any of the other NBA radio shows and the talk went away. SMH

Back