Welcome To aBlackWeb

Willow Smith Claims She and her Brother Jaden gets Shunned by the Black American Community

A drug addict who used to be Jaden's childhood friend.

Do you realize she knew August since he was a kid?? If the roles has been reversed, you would already seen the man's name getting metoo-ed for statuory rape and being a quasi-pedophiliac creep for lusting over a younger, less mature woman on her late teens/early twenties. Drake is just 31 years old and Twitter keep lashing on him whenever he dates ten-to-twelve-years younger women since he's 30! Hell, I get myself berated by my sister once for sometimes indulding in 18-19 years old women woo-ing after me (and even lowkey harassing me sexually) in spite being 25 at the time!

The hypocrisy of our generation.

:huh2:

She didnt meet Agusut Alsina when he was a kid. Nigga was a grown ass man.

To the actual topic though they're right. Alot of people had this weird irrational hate for these two. There were adults legit wishing harm on them, saying they'd be failures and all sorts of shit

Hate?

Lmao.

Hate?

Lmao.

I can vividly recall seeing several comments from adults saying how happy they were when that movie Will and Jaden made flopped because it was gonna show "nepotism doesnt work" and wishing for his failure. Calling Willow all sorts of wild shit you shouldn't say about a young girl. When you directing that energy towards a child then yeah that's just hate.

I can vividly recall seeing several comments from adults saying how happy they were when that movie Will and Jaden made flopped because it was gonna show "nepotism doesnt work" and wishing for his failure. Calling Willow all sorts of wild shit you shouldn't say about a young girl. When you directing that energy towards a child then yeah that's just hate.

Some black folks founds black excellence all fun and game until it gets worked within the solid ties of a family: there, they keep lynching after them as if none of the white Hollywood network is firmly hold by the same WASPy, Italian and Jewish families lol.

Last edited:

So the black race hate them or a few black folks hating on them?

I grew up in the suburbs.

My high school was predominately White but we had a bussing program that bussed in Black kids from the inner city. So there was about 1,000 kids in the school with about 100 Black kids bussed in from Boston.

[On a side note, I looked up the proper spelling for bussed and bussing. It can be spelled bused or bussed, bussing or busing]

I hung out with other Black kids from the suburbs. We listened to Hip Hop and liked Black girls and went to Black parties. I was cordial with the Black kids from Boston but we didn't have much in common.

But then there were the Black kids that had White parents. They didn't have a "Black identity" (whatever that means). They talked White, they dressed White and hung out with White people. They wouldn't even hang out, or speak to us.

All that is to say, if you're Black and grow up around White people you're going to be weird, unless you hang out with other Black people in your same socio-economic class.

You can tell when a Black person grew up around White people. They're not comfortable around Black people, especially hood/ghetto Black people.

I was kinda weird in high school, but not as weird as the Black kids that had White parents.

lol lol nigga wtf kinda post is this. Post is all over the place...

Aren't u the same cat that used to spam the IC with nicki Minaj threads? Explains alot

Back