Welcome To aBlackWeb

Willow Smith Claims She and her Brother Jaden gets Shunned by the Black American Community

The “Black American community” is a tough crowd. Claiming to be shunned by them makes me think it may be in part that you don’t understand black Americans that well.

The “Black American community” is a tough crowd. Claiming to be shunned by them makes me think it may be in part that you don’t understand black Americans that well.

lol There is truth to this. Like if they think they haven't been accepted by the black community because people in the black community have said mean shit to them, they really don't know shit about black americans. Anybody who's been to a black high school or college, knows that snapping on each other is pretty much part of the best experience.

lol There is truth to this. Like if they think they haven't been accepted by the black community because people in the black community have said mean shit to them, they really don't know shit about black americans. Anybody who's been to a black high school or college, knows that snapping on each other is pretty much part of the best experience.

That’s all races. Everybody always cracking jokes

It’s normal

That’s all races. Everybody always cracking jokes

It’s normal

It's a little different with black people though. I've seen black people go at it and white people go at it. White people, from what I've seen, tell jokes but they don't have full scale roasting sessions the way black people do. That's just my experience though.

It's a little different with black people though. I've seen black people go at it and white people go at it. White people, from what I've seen, tell jokes but they don't have full scale roasting sessions the way black people do. That's just my experience though.

That’s just different level of skills lol

You know the average white person jokes are meh

I'm what you may call 'quirky' and I've never had any trouble around black people.

It's probably Jaden and Willow thinkin' they need to act a certain way around black people, I see that all the time.

Or maybe they just wack people

that’s a thing too I can see super rich black kids thinking they gotta act a certain way to be accepted

Whatever happened to "Black people are not a monolith"?

Shunned by the black community.. lol fuck outa here
imma need my shit back.

you can use it right now.......but clean that shit up and bring it back.

Is that what those two are talking about? Honest I didn't even read into what made them come to that conclusion.

Is that what those two are talking about? Honest I didn't even read into what made them come to that conclusion.

I don't know either to be honest. I just know black people do throw a lot of jabs at them, and they may take that as being rejection w hen in reality that's just niggas being niggas.

Being a teen is already hard enough as it is but then you have money and fame on top of it. I have never seen a pair of young rich kids try so damn hard to be "different". If they wanted to fit in all they needed to do was "Act" normal in public and keep all they random thoughts to themselves. everything don't have to be in the public all the damn time.

I didn't knew that I was Willow Smith.

Tell me, when a CNN journalist made a report about Donald Trump, do you automatically perceives that said journalist as a white obese manchild into his seventies?

Back