Welcome To aBlackWeb

WIIIIIIILD story about shopping at Walmart!!! Story is not about Deadeye

so this is the address of the walmart in question

Address: 2635 Pleasant Hill Rd, Duluth, GA 30096

problem is, dude never specified when exactly it happened. He just starts the story off saying he wanted to share something he had kept to himself, but doesn't specify when it happened

I've been doing googles and nothing is coming up so far

so this is the address of the walmart in question

Address: 2635 Pleasant Hill Rd, Duluth, GA 30096

problem is, dude never specified when exactly it happened. He just starts the story off saying he wanted to share something he had kept to himself, but doesn't specify when it happened

I've been doing googles and nothing is coming up so far

i went back, he said it happened last february

Crazy shit. Reason #1,2,3 why you need the burner in your car if you go anywhere after midnight.

That one dude could be 6'6 all he wants. As the saying goes, exercise index wont need no bowflex

in the car? lol

it's on my hip or in my pocket before I step out the house

So this was most likely fake but it reminded me of When i was 13 me n my friend were playing 21 at the park. This white boy in his 30s joined n these 2 black dudes also played...they kept fouling the white guy....idk who won but after the game...we was sitting under a tree...n the white guy was muttering stuff...he told me n my friend a story about how this black kid in highschool always used to pick on him...years later they run into each other...the white dude acts friendly get him drunk n said took him to the moutains....took his clothes off poured honey on him n tied him up to a tree n left...

Me n my friend looked at each other n was like lets get da fuck outa here...

If they was gonna pay for his groceries just to rape him, then they could've just bought some ass from jump

C'mon

If the nigga about to pay for 100+ in groceries, imagine what you could get from the nigga if you nap him and take him to an atm or steal his cards
Lol AP thinks rape is about sex only

Back