Welcome To aBlackWeb

WIIIIIIILD story about shopping at Walmart!!! Story is not about Deadeye

Who the hell parks in the back, you just trying to get robbed

Only people I notice who do that are people with really nice sports cars.

Not at Walmart, but I see it at the gym all the time.

Guess they're worried about people bumping up against their door or something.

If I was motivated enough, I'd park right beside them with one of my dusty cars..........but it's too long of a walk from there to the gym.

Yea if i ever move back down south I'm keeping the blickie on me. Always down to scrap but them niggaz/faggots in that there story needed bullets.

I park pretty far away but not all the way back.....and I do go at night or early in the morning

i've been approached by scammers but never no shit like this lol

that nigga dont come out at night period

be in line at taco bell wigged the fuck out.....somebody like "whats up bro" he like:

jcc.gif

nuthin.....im good.....you good?

I usually go hella early in the morning or at night but I don't park far away from the store because parking is plentiful at those hours. I usually park right in front of the doors or close to them.

Like somebody pointed out, it is strange that his mom called at that time of night but she does know when he gets off work so maybe that's why she called. Still strange and kind of unbelievable that she would do that instead of leaving a message or text. Then parking far away is also strange at that time of night when parking spaces should be easy to come by.

The more I think about this story, the more shit ain't adding up. Lmao

i get off late and make them late night runs all the time.....also keep several weapons on me for shit like that

Fam you not wrong but why enter nuance to shopping at walmart passed midnight?
Fam, I've gotten rubbers and alcohol from them because none of the sketchy gas stations were open at that time of the night

Shits crazy cause I got into lots of fights growing up and even at 30 wouldnt mind losing a fight and getting dusted. The issue is these dudes in the story wasnt looking to throw hands. Thats why the burner is necessary. Smh.

The lauce when he pretended to know the nigga
Ehhh

Sometimes people not as good with faces and something the other person says might trigger a memory

He live with his momma so I can see why his momma texted him checking up on him and then telling him to get some things from the store.

But over 100 dollars worth.

"riight"

Right

Worse thing about the south, ppl dont know how to kill convos or you considered rude if you jist walk off while they still speaking

That's true. I ended up getting jumped like that a long time ago in the 90s. I would've still got jumped tho if I ended the conversation earlier but nonetheless, I got them niggas back

The reason I go to Walmart late at night is cause of that exact reason. But I always carry the banger with me. Never had any static with anybody

Back