Welcome To aBlackWeb

WIIIIIIILD story about shopping at Walmart!!! Story is not about Deadeye

I think I told this story before but one day I’m jogging thru Bronzeville I get to like 34 and cottage. Grove by Jewelz, some nigga pulls on me in the whip ....ask me where he can get some weed.....I’m like don’t smoke nigga but check over on 35th by the train peace...homie like wait I’m in town visiting and got a party set up with these hoes since u told me where I can get some weed come thru ..I’m like nah I’m married he all so...how she gonna know ?

Mind you this all happening while he sitting in the car and I’m standing in the middle of the street in my running gear

And then shit got uncomfortable , told homie I’d murder him .... he drove off .....got home and told my girl the shit she was cracking up

I think I told this story before but one day I’m jogging thru Bronzeville I get to like 34 and cottage. Grove by Jewelz, some nigga pulls on me in the whip ....ask me where he can get some weed.....I’m like don’t smoke nigga but check over on 35th by the train peace...homie like wait I’m in town visiting and got a party set up with these hoes since u told me where I can get some weed come thru ..I’m like nah I’m married he all so...how she gonna know ?

Mind you this all happening while he sitting in the car and I’m standing in the middle of the street in my running gear

And then shit got uncomfortable , told homie I’d murder him .... he drove off .....got home and told my girl the shit she was cracking up
It's all that gentrification smdh

And then shit got uncomfortable , told homie I’d murder him
.... he drove off .....got home and told my girl the shit she was cracking up

tenor.gif

run watcher - "just jump in, I dont bite.......unless you want me to!"

Elzo - thats quite innappropriate......and might I add that I am no stranger to homicide, Sir. Be well.

robbed

why did your mind automatically jump to rape?

you know what...dont answer that

C'mon bruh.

The real question is why you didn't come to that same conclusion.

You're probably the only person in this thread who didn't think that rape would've been the most likely outcome.

"This story isn't about money.............this story is about BOOTY." -Fleece Johnson

nh

in a suit, with a full goon squad, in walmart.......WITH the party van gassed up outside

this nigga aint El Chapo brah....they dont want no money

zuit suit tried to buy the niggas groceries!!

he was never going home mane lol

I mean according to this site EVERYBODY got goons on the payroll and ready to do their bidding at a moments notice. So I get why it didn't seem odd at first.

I had a very similar experience but it was some Jesus niggas...I think. I was in Walmart. It was late but not that late. Maybe around 11. I’m getting my groceries when this dude in a suit walk straight up to me asking what the word of the day was. I’m like, huh? He was like well if you don’t know can I share some good news with you. Then like 4 other niggas all suited up come around the corner with pamphlets and other shwag. Gave me a mug with some scripture on it. Then the main nigga asked if I wanted to come with them to some late night revival. Just so happen was happening right now. I asked why weren’t they there now and he said just some last minute recruitment my brother. So by now I’m like yeah this is fishy as hell and made up an excuse that I had to be up early for work. Man they kept talking and talking and finally I had to be like look I really gotta go. I’m not coming. Just back off! Like loud af. The main one just got that Prince look in his eye after Charlie Murphy cracked a joke on him
1ADFDD01-49B2-48D0-9926-DD4079FAD6DB.gif

But then just smiled and was like ok enjoy your evening brother. Then they all just slithered off. Fast af they were all out the aisle. So I’m like yeah it’s time to go. I get my shit. Pay for it and as I’m walking to my car they all outside watching me go to my car. Man I ain’t ever sped off so fast in my life! I was up the rest of the night! To this day idk if it was really some Jesus shit, a setup or some gay shit. I don’t shop late night at all anymore.

Back