Welcome To aBlackWeb

WIIIIIIILD story about shopping at Walmart!!! Story is not about Deadeye

I had a very similar experience but it was some Jesus niggas...I think. I was in Walmart. It was late but not that late. Maybe around 11. I’m getting my groceries when this dude in a suit walk straight up to me asking what the word of the day was. I’m like, huh? He was like well if you don’t know can I share some good news with you. Then like 4 other niggas all suited up come around the corner with pamphlets and other shwag. Gave me a mug with some scripture on it. Then the main nigga asked if I wanted to come with them to some late night revival. Just so happen was happening right now. I asked why weren’t they there now and he said just some last minute recruitment my brother. So by now I’m like yeah this is fishy as hell and made up an excuse that I had to be up early for work. Man they kept talking and talking and finally I had to be like look I really gotta go. I’m not coming. Just back off! Like loud af. The main one just got that Prince look in his eye after Charlie Murphy cracked a joke on him
View attachment 154471

But then just smiled and was like ok enjoy your evening brother. Then they all just slithered off. Fast af they were all out the aisle. So I’m like yeah it’s time to go. I get my shit. Pay for it and as I’m walking to my car they all outside watching me go to my car. Man I ain’t ever sped off so fast in my life! I was up the rest of the night! To this day idk if it was really some Jesus shit, a setup or some gay shit. I don’t shop late night at all anymore.
@RaptureSoonUgoing?

If the story real and the cops been looking for this group, then we should be able to Google something about this story or this group.
I'ma post the Walmart he said it happened at

This why you forever gonna be a victim b

You got ZERO situational awareness
You being weird af right now

Niggas run up on you and you not thinking about ya valuables or even your life on the line, you jump straight to the niggas wanted to run a gangbang on ya sphincter

But I get it, you like 5'2 with hard bottoms on and about as thin as a hyphen. I bet you stay getting tried

You being weird af right now

Niggas run up on you and you not thinking about ya valuables or even your life on the line, you jump straight to the niggas wanted to run a gangbang on ya sphincter

But I get it, you like 5'2 with hard bottoms on and about as thin as a hyphen. I bet you stay getting tried

The entire story doesn’t sound like a robbery if they gon pay for the groceries

Sounds like rape

The entire story doesn’t sound like a robbery if they gon pay for the groceries

Sounds like rape
If they was gonna pay for his groceries just to rape him, then they could've just bought some ass from jump

C'mon

If the nigga about to pay for 100+ in groceries, imagine what you could get from the nigga if you nap him and take him to an atm or steal his cards

If they was gonna pay for his groceries just to rape him, then they could've just bought some ass from jump

C'mon

If the nigga about to pay for 100+ in groceries, imagine what you could get from the nigga if you nap him and take him to an atm or steal his cards

Darren Shaper raped plenty bitches and he was a NFL player. He could have just bought it too

Darren Shaper raped plenty bitches and he was a NFL player. He could have just bought it too
I'm not gonna even dignify this with a proper response

Back