Welcome To aBlackWeb

Why y’all shooting so sloppily.

crazy thing is the only person who was qualified enough to give messageboard macking lessons was chased off the interwebs

Shoutout to the Homie Kav:

Sleep gif 2.gif

Say what you want about him, but dude was pulling some of the baddest chicks on the board.

@Goldie

You should let him post here just to see what kind of fuckery would take place.

So, what I've got from this thread thus far is that........if you're gonna shoot your shot at any of the chicks on this board........don't be dumb enough to think they're not gonna know if you're shooting your shot at other women on the board too.

So, what I've got from this thread thus far is that........if you're gonna shoot your shot at any of the chicks on this board........don't be dumb enough to think they're not gonna know if you're shooting your shot at other women on the board too.
Lot of pillow talking that s all....

I just noticed I didn’t respond to a lot of messages I got on here...

Smh

Some be dumb enough to be boo’d up and still throwing shots for every member to see...

I ain’t one to gossip so you ain’t hear that from me...
1*PhmN8YRYHBPnRjLgbOVY6w.gif

Some be dumb enough to be boo’d up and still throwing shots for every member to see...

I ain’t one to gossip so you ain’t hear that from me...
1*PhmN8YRYHBPnRjLgbOVY6w.gif

This is why it's hard to keep up who's wit who.

One min a poster shoots his shot at one female poster and she responds by keke'ing...the next...he shoots his shot at another female poster and she responds with the Lisa Bonet pic like...
:lipbite:

Its confusing mayne!

Which dudes are you basing this on tho? lol If you're basing this off niggas like Trillfate then yea.

Other than a few trolls, for most part, people's personalities on here are similar to how they are offline and I'm not talkin about the fake tough guy niggas , cuz most people can tell that's a front, similar to off line.

Niggas ain't corny af online and the coolest nigga on the block offline lol If you're gettin curved on here , ur prolly gettin curved offline. If you're pullin the chicks online, you're prolly doing it offline. On both sites, it's normally the same handful of niggas pullin em.

Mostly based off the IC and beta had that Cape on when niggas was just saying hi to Meeks on here. When you put too much effort into the shit online, how is that not a telling sign that niggas get no play offline or bagging busted broads? Real smooth niggas and bitches just let shit flow and others speak for them. Ghost is the best example of that on this forum that I've seen.

Lol trillfate was a lame but one thing i‘ll never take from him he had some world-beater persistency. If he was on it, he was on it lol his back and forths with ob were comedy

Mostly based off the IC and beta had that Cape on when niggas was just saying hi to Meeks on here. When you put too much effort into the shit online, how is that not a telling sign that niggas get no play offline or bagging busted broads? Real smooth niggas and bitches just let shit flow and others speak for them. Ghost is the best example of that on this forum that I've seen.

We're kinda saying the same thing, which is how u act online is similar to how u act offline. Emotional niggas get bitches too tho. I'm not callin Beta an emo nigga, but even if he is, it's not a coincidence that he continues to get the females these other nigga's keep gettin curved by. I wouldn't say homie has no game, he's just an emo nigga lol

Back